pt 10 .

It was the next morning and i woke up to me laying next to Kim , i forgot everything that happened last night but the one thing that was on my mind a lot was Drew telling me he loves me .. i was surprised i didn't know he felt the same way , I think i love Drew i don't know i'm confused because i'm more inlove with Kim .

I got out the bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine , after i got finished i headed to the kitchen seeing Drew in there also packing some things out of the cabinet. i kinda ignored him until he said something to me .

"Hey, you okay ? your pacing back and fourth ."

"Yea i'm okay thanks for asking ."

"Come here ." he grabbed my chin and left a soft longer then usual kiss onto my lips , his kisses were everything they meant something they made me feel special and loved all the time Drew always knew how to comfort me , "You sure you okay ?." he asked again.

"Yea just a lot on my mind , i'll be back later on today tell Kim i went to my sisters house ."

I headed out the door into my car , i went to Jacky's house because Dorinda was acting weird with us so i didn't wanna mess with her she might have something going on .

Once i got to Jacky's house i knocked on the door like the police trying to scare Jacky "I'm coming i'm coming ! ,"

"Karen ?! girl why you knocking like that, come on in ." she said hugging me tighter then usual .

"I'm sorry ." i say giggling and sitting down on the couch "Have you talked to Dorinda ? she's been very distanced from us , i think she's turning into Twinkie ." Jacky chuckled .

"No i haven't talked to her , i been keeping my distance also cause there could be something wrong with her , Jacky someone's knocking on the door ." Jacky went to open the door and it was Greg he grabbed her and kissed her right in the mouth i was shocked .. why was Greg just kissing Jacky with no hesitation.

Greg noticed i was right there and took his lips off of Jacky's "Shit , Uh hey Karen how you doing ?." he asked "Nawl nigga , why you Kissing Jacky ? is there something i don't know ! is this why Dorinda been acting weird cause she caught y'all slipping huh ? Jacky i can't believe this your messing with your little sisters husband ? this is disgusting." i grabbed my bag and headed out the door .

"Karen let me explain ." Jacky yelled , "No Jacky i think i got all the information i needed your sick have a nice day ."

I was so confused , why would she mess with her sister husband ? we are suppose to be a sister hood. i called Drew and asked him can he send me the address to his apartment.. i heard he bought a new house to get out of our house but he was still packing .

I headed over to Drew's and went right in "Drew ?." he came from around the corner and grabbed me ." Hey pretty you okay ?."

"Yea i just seen Jacky and Greg kissing , i can't believe this she's suppose to be our big sister . i see why Dorinda has been acting weird ."

"Wow , i would never expect Jacky and Greg that's really weird y'all need to have a meeting and talk it out even though i know Dorinda wants to kill Jacky ."

"Yea i know but not right now i can't look at Jacky right now but what are you doing ?."

"Just you know putting some stuff up ." i went closer to Drew as he gripped my ass looking down for a kiss , i left a small peck on his lips

He picked me up and went upstairs , "let's go have some fun baby ."

—————-

Kim POV...

"Doe , you have to get up come on im here now don't you want me here ? ." i watch her sit up and hug me tightly wiping her tears i hug her back pulling her closer to me .

I sat on the bed holding her hand tightly , she was super red from all the crying i had to make it up to her for leaving her last night .. but this was the last time i was gonna share my love .

"Look i'm sorry for leaving you last night but i'll make this one special for you come on ." i slowly took her robe off she was fully naked no bra .. nothing she was ready for me i loved that . i seen her nipples begin to harden i flicked my tongue up and down on her nipples making her let out a soft moan . i lay her down and slowly went inside of her "Fuck Kim ."

I begin to slide my fingers in and i felt all of her juices on my fingers before i could get to work , she was very wet for me i continue to pound her with slow strokes while fingering her more and more until she released all over me "K-Kim" she whispered trying to catch her breath . i get on my knees and open her legs wide flicking my tongue all over her clit , she moved her head back as i begin to eat . my phone begins to ring but i ignore it and continue eating Doe out , Doe grabs it and jumps up "it's Karen ! Kim it's Karen ."

"Ignore it Doe let it ring ." i lay her back and finish sucking her clit "Kim no st-stop ."i sit up with a confused look on my face "Doe what's wrong ." she gets up to put her robe on "She just called you Kim and your gonna ignore her ? you can't do that Kim ."

I let out a sigh and grabbed my phone "Okay i'll call back if it makes you happy ."

Y'all think Kim giving that strap to someone else besides Doe 🌚?

Let me know !