pt 2.

"Drew you know we can't do that what if Ki-

"She won't find out i promise ... it will be our little secret,  baby just let me satisfy you okay ? take the dick or leave it ."

"I'll take it ."

I wasn't sure about having sex with Drew .. but i did need some dick i was tired of the strap , i needed the real thing so i just took the opportunity because he may not offer ever again .

Drew carried me back to our front room and laid me on the couch ,

"Drew are you sure about this i don't wanna get in trouble.."

"I'm very sure , we won't get in trouble baby .. i want a taste of your sexy ass ."

Drew Pov ♡︎...

I was excited to have sex with Karen .. i mean look at her she's beautiful as fuck, She may be dating my sister but there's nothing wrong with her getting some pleasure from me ..

After laying Karen down on the couch i quickly pulled down her pants and then her panties .. she was soaking wet , "Damn baby , This pussy soaking wet .. i'm gonna have to make it wetter." i started teasing her by pushing my finger in and out of her .

"Eat it daddy " she whispered

i got on my knees and started twirling my tongue all around her pussy making her push my head down "Mhmh Daddy Yes Faster ." i did as she said and started to go faster , I spit on it to make it wetter i grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my neck .

"Drewww aww fuck daddy " she started to shake and i knew that meant she was close to reaching her climax , "Uhhhhh- I'm about to cum fuck Daddy " i put my tongue deeper in her pussy " Cum in Daddy's mouth " i put two fingers inside her while sucking causing her to squirt all over my fingers and in my mouth . "Good Girl "i said while licking up her cum .

"Daddy fuck me hard ."

i turned her around making her arch her back, i slid my tip right in causing her to moan loudly "Mmhmh Drew " i gripped her hair and started stroking really slow just for a start "Drew faster" she demanded , i started stroking fast feeling her pussy dripping all over the couch "Mhmh that's Daddy's tight pussy " i moaned in her ear . She started to yell loudly "DREW YES AWWWW FUCK " i put my hand over her mouth trying to keep her quiet " You have to be quiet for daddy okay ? ." she nodded yes .

"Mhmh Karen this pussy is soaking " i took my hand off her mouth i grabbed her tits and started playing with her nipples  , "Ughh Daddy  is almost there baby " her pussy was dripping all over my dick "Nut all in me Drew " she was one nasty little thang and i loved that , i hit the right spot and we both released at the same time , "My turn daddy" she got on her knees and grabbed my dick .

Karen Pov ♡︎...

Drew was fucking me a way i had never been fucked before and i enjoyed it a lot .. it was time for me to show him my tricks .

I got on my knees and gripped his dick .. i  put it in my mouth slowly stroking it while looking into his eyes , he was gripping my hair moaning my name "Mhmh Karen Baby " i started sucking fast putting his dick all down my throat ,i spit on it to make his dick wetter he laid his head back on the couch .

Drew's Dick was huge and perfect just for me .. i felt bad for fucking around with Kim's brother behind her back , i knew if she found out she would be devastated but Drew promised it was gonna be our little secret ... i appreciated him doing this for me because i really needed dick .

The faster i was stroking Drew's dick and shoving it down my throat the more he was yelling my name "Aww yesss That's Daddy's Girl " while i was sucking we made eye contact "You loving it Drew ? " i whispered with a very soft sexy voice " Of course i am baby " once he said that he squirted all in my mouth "Stick that tongue out for Daddy " he said while stroking his dick , i stuck my tongue out trying to catch all of his cum on my tongue.

"Come here" he whispered , i sat on his lap stroking his dick some more just for tease , "that was amazing .. i didn't know your shy self could do all of that " he said while lifting my head up , " You never know what comes out of me Baby " he grabbed my face and kissed me shoving his tongue all down my throat .

The night with Drew was amazing .. i wasn't expecting any of that i haven't had sex in months with Kim and my body needed it .. Drew satisfied my needs and i was happy ... i wouldn't mind doing it with him again he's sexy and fucks good ,

i turned over to see Drew knocked out on the couch i knew right away that he never had that type of good pussy i had .

i put the cover over Drew just in case Kim comes out the room . i wouldn't want her to see him half naked and think something , i grabbed my robe off the chair and headed to my bed room .

I walked into the room and seen kim was up on her laptop .. i was surprised she didn't hear all the love that me and Drew was making .

"Karen i'm sorry baby .. i should of never reacted like that come here ."

"Babe it's fine i'm just gonna go to sleep ."

"What's wrong with your foot ?."

"Oh nothing i just dropped the glass on my foot i'm fine don't worry ."

"Come here ."

"Look at that sexy ass body .." she said grabbing my face to kiss me , she started playing with my clit making me wet again .

"Stopp kimmy you gonna get me horny i'm sleepy."

"Go get some sleep baby " she said while smacking my ass