pt 4 .

I was upset all day because Drew went out .. Kim was worried but i just shut myself away from her because i didn't want to show her fake love , she didn't deserve that and i was deeply disgusted and embarrassed with myself for messing with her brother .

i walked to the bathroom to clean myself up because i was crying and my mascara was messing up .. i grabbed my phone and noticed Drew had facetimed me which made me smile , i called back and he answered after 3 rings .

"Hey , you okay ? why your eyes so puffy ."

"Nothings wrong i'm okay what you doing ? ."

"I'm just hanging out with some friends .. Karen you look upset what did Kim do now ?"

"It's not her .."

"Then what is it ? ."

"Come home daddy ."

"ohhhh , you miss this Dick huh ? "

"Yes .. a lot ." i said hiding my face

"No no no .. don't hide your face now you been bad , so meet me at the Kisses bar .. and come get punished ."

I hung up so fast and grabbed my keys and headed out to my car, Kim stopped me and started asking questions .

"Where you going babe ? you okay ? ."

"Yea i'm just going to get air i'm fine i'll be back no worry's ."

I ran out the door as quick as i could , i was so horny for Drew , the way he catered to my body made me feel a type of way .. he does stuff to me that makes me want him all the time , he knows how to make the very nasty side come out of me and i love it .. it was something i never had before, he made my body feel special i wouldn't say i'm in love with him but....

As i was driving i started to think to myself , yes i know it's disgusting for me to be messing with her BLOOD brother .. but i couldn't deal with not having sex , imagine not having sex for 2 months i honestly don't understand how i dealt with it because i love sex and want it all the time .. i was just happy Drew was there to satisfy my needs .

He was sexy .. long dick .. and the way he choked me up did something to my body he knew what to do to make me happy .. he did things to my body that Kim has never done i just don't know if i could do this for to long without Kim noticing or finding out .

I drove up to the bar and seen Drew standing outside waiting on me with a cigar and cup of water in his hand  i got out the car and started to walk towards him .

"Hey ."

"Hey . look at you sexy " he says while kissing my lips

"You don't drink ? ." i asked

"Nope .. alcohol isn't good to me .. , but come on let's go in you can meet some of my friends ."

We walked in and i seen one of Kim's friends .. i instantly got nervous and started to sweat because i didn't want her friend to think anything and tell Kim ..

" Y'all this is my sister in-law Karen .. Greet her "

𝐾𝑖𝑚'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣...

"Hey .. she left you can come over baby i'm ready for you ."

"Okay baby " she spoke with small soft squeaky voice ...

who do y'all think the girl Kim was talking to is 🌚?? y'all are gonna be so shocked and disgusted when you find out who it is 👀..