Pt 9 .

"Doe we can fix this , i don't wanna stop this i'm so inlove with you doe i can't do this , i need you ." she held my hand tight
"I need you too , but we can't continue this your deeply in love with Karen i know you are and that's fine shes your wife and my sister . This is wrong we can't do this we will always be in touch with each other of course but i can't do anymore sexual activities with you anymore Kimmy i'm sorry just please understand where i'm coming from ."

"I understand, your right i need to be with my wife and you need to be with your husband we are both married and shouldn't do this , Can we just ... love on each other one more time ?."

She took a while to answer , i was a bit scared she was gonna say no but i just needed to feel her love one more time .

She grabbed my hand and begin leading me to the room removing her clothes , i gripped her neck and left large hickeys on her neck . Even though we were ending this i needed to remind her that she's still mines no matter what and i don't care if Greg sees .

I slowly pulled her panties down started to tease her clit, before i could finish we heard someone outside of the front door loudly laughing and tugging with the doorknob trying to unlock the door , we quickly jumped up and i hid in the closet .

"i'll be right back don't worry ."

I hear Doe walk to the door and gets slient , "Jacky ? oh hell no ." I hear her whisper

i thought to myself was Greg messing around with Jacky ? Damn .. this family is just full of messing with each other's husband , I'm glad Karen would never think to mess with my family members .. but her sisters probably would .

I heard Doe questioning Jacky right away "Jacky WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE , why are you here with Greg at this time of night ? and why were you laughing so loud ? why do you have a red lingerie type of Dress on while your with my husband? and why are you with him in general !."

"Dorinda calm down it's not what you think ."

"Greg shut the fuck up , My sister is dressed in a lingerie type dress like a whore , i look out the peep hole and see your hand around her waist ? plus it's about 4 o'clock in the damn morning and your with my sister laughing loud as hell ? so what the hell are y'all doing here  JACKY?."

"Dorinda .. i'm sorry i'm so sorry ."
i heard Jacky break into tears begging for forgiveness .

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY HOUSE I DONT WANNA HEAR FROM YOU BOTH EVER AGAIN ."

Doe slammed the door and ran back into the room i jumped out the closet and ran to hug her while she cried in my arms . i felt so bad for her but at the same time this is exactly how Karen would feel if she found me and Doe doing this , this really taught me a lesson .

Karen POV....
It was 4 in the morning i woke up and seen Kim still wasn't in the bed so i knew she was still out i ran to Drew's room to see him sleep , i jumped in his bed and tried to wake him up .

"Drewww wake upp , i wanna talk Wake up ."

"I'm up i'm up what's wrong ?.."

"Remember you wanted to tell me something when i was out with my sisters?  it was on my mind a lot .. what did you want to tell me ?."

"Uh - Um well." he says as he sits up

"I wanted to tell you i'm starting to fall inlove with you , i know i'm just someone to satisfy you when Kim can't but i really like you Karen and i know you probably wouldn't want a relationship with me cause i'm Kim's brother but i love you ... a lot ."

"I love you too Drew , i wasn't expecting this affair to grow into a real relationship. But i don't know if i could just leave Kim like that i need time , Please ."

"Of course i'll give you time baby .. just tell me what you want me to do and i'll do it i promise."

"I want you to wait for me ."

"I will ." he kissed my forehead .

"Goodnight Drew ."

I walked out the room thinking to myself what am i gonna do ? he loves me and i love him and want to be with him but i can't just leave kim like that , we been married for years and it would crush her if i leave her for her brother . my intentions wasn't to catch feelings in this affair, but i guess when you have been messing around with someone for so long you can't help but to love them ..

——————

Kim POV.....

"Doe you have to stop crying , get you some sleep i have to get home before Karen thinks something . i'll be back over here tomorrow so we can finish what we were doing tomorrow when your feeling better , i .. i love you ." i
said

"I love you too ."

I ran out the door and drove home , i knew when i got home Karen was gonna be so pissed i shouldn't never left in the beginning Doe probably would of never told me she wanted to end things , i love Karen but i love Doe also it was hard picking but Karen was my first love my first everything i had to put her and her feelings first i don't ever want to see her hurt because of me .

"Kim ?." Karen said in her sweet mellow voice

"Yes it's me i'm sorry i came back so late i just-"
before i could finish she grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed shoving her tongue all down my throat , i took her bra off and started licking her nipples while taking her panties off "May i have a taste ." i said "Of course ." she said while biting her lip.

i went in and ate her out like it was my last meal ever , "Kimmy Fuck ." hearing her say Kimmy reminded me of Doe calling my name when i would be pounding her.. but i erased it from my mind all i wanted to remember was Karen calling my name .

I twirled my tongue all over her clit making her grip the sheets yelling my name , "Arch right now." i grabbed my specialty from the dresser and went in with deep strokes inside of her not giving her a change to breathe .

"Dre-Kim -Fuck ."

I continue to stroke her and going deeper inside her while also fingering her clit making her get wetter and wetter "Mmh Fuck baby." i say turning her neck to kiss me , it felt good to be fucking the Person i needed and mostly wanted , i loved making love to her .

I begin to pick up my pace and went even more deeper in her " Kim Baby I'm Gonna -" Before she could finish her sentence she squirted all over me. i licked all of it off her body and grabbed her face .

"I love you Karen and Only you baby , i missed being inside that pussy ." i say leaving a peck onto her lips

"I love you to Kim, i missed you more then you think baby , ."

Before i could say anything else she fell fast asleep onto my chest , i finally didn't have to deal with her and Doe , i felt relieved even though Doe was still on my mind i felt bad for leaving her when she needed somebody right there for her but she's the one who told me to be with Karen so that's exactly what i'm doing my decision was,

I wanted Karen ...