Pt 7 .

4 Hours before the sister date ...

Dorinda Pov ..

"Fuck Kimmy !" i moan loudly as she stroked in and out of me , "Mhmh you wet baby " she said as she slids 2 fingers in and out of me making me release my juices all over her fingers , she doesn't stop and gets on her knees pushing her tongue in and out of my pussy , " K-Kimmy " i try and close my legs but she opens them wider gripping my breast ,

"You trying to run away ?" she says while sitting up " N-No Ma'am " she licks my nipples and slides her fingers inside of me again "D-Don't stop D-Daddy" i stuttered she began to kiss all over me making me cum all over her fingers again . "Kim you can't do that i'm about to be leaning to the side at this date today " i say as i hit her chest and getting up to clean up the mess on the bed .

"I'm sorry i'm sorry .. i was just enjoying that pussy " she says with a chuckle , I sit on her lap staring into her eyes "Kim .. now that i think about it maybe this is wrong ? we are having sex hours before me going on a date with my sister , you could be at home with her doing this . She's such a good wife to you kimmy" i say as a tear drops from my eye .

"Doe don't cry .. if you don't wanna do this anymore we don't have to baby . but you know i love you " i wipe my tears and leave a long kiss on Kimmy's lips making us moan as we kiss "I don't ever wanna end this with you .. ever "

I know i was wrong for messing with my sisters wife .. but i couldn't walk away from Kim like that . the sex was to good i needed her but i also knew i was hurting my baby sister .

But it was hard to just leave Kim alone after messing around behind everybody's back for so many years .

i was in Love with kim .

Look at me putting out 2 chapters for y'all 🥰, but this chapter is just before the sister date happened 😁.