pt 6 .

"Sorry Doe i dropped my phone "

"Always dropping something girl , but you wanna go ?"

"Yeah i'll go "

"Alright be ready tomorrow i'll come over tomorrow with Jacky ."

"Okay "

Karen Pov ...

It was kinda weird to me that Doe asked for a "sister date " out of no where but i didn't mind going .. even though i really wanted to stay in the house with Drew all day . I was so scared i would mess up and get pregnant by Drew but he made me feel safe so i pray to god that i don't fuck up this affair and get pregnant.

Drew wanted me to drop him off at a friends house so it wouldn't be suspicious if we both walked in together , We said goodbye and i drove home thinking to myself was i wrong ? yes but at the same time .. Kim wasn't giving me the Attention i needed my thinking was interrupted by Kim calling me .

"Hello ? "

"Karen where are you it's 4 o'clock in the morning are you okay ?"

"I'm fine .. wow i didn't know it was that late i'm coming home now ."

"Hurry "

I hung up without saying anything back i was annoyed i didn't wanna go back home to her .. i was tired of faking like i was happy and satisfied.. or maybe i was being dramatic . i just wanted to be sexually satisfied.

I finally got home and dragged myself in front of the house "Karen do we really have to go in " i thought to myself i nodded my head and dragged myself into the house with tears filling up my eyes .

I walk inside and see Kim standing there , i didn't feel like arguing with her about where i was at so i went to go lay down to think to myself , i was happy with Drew ..he catered to my body when i needed it Kim doesn't do that i love her but i don't right now ,

"Karen what's wrong ? you look sad baby talk to me " i sat up trying to hold my tears in .. i never liked showing her my sad side "Kim .. i'm okay i'm just tired i just want some rest " i knew i was lying but i didn't feel like talking to her about my feelings . she would ignore me anyways .

"You sure ? your eyes are watering baby " she said in concerned voice " Yea just sleepy , goodnight babe " i said softly " You want some tonight don't you ? " she says trying to pull me up into her arms ,"No no .. i'm okay i won't last long tonight babe maybe in the morning?"

"Alright get some sleep baby "

Next Morning...

It was the next morning and i woke up to someone leaving kisses all over my body .

"D-Drew ?" i say as i feel him kissing all over me making me soaking wet .. "Goodmorning baby .. get ready for your date today " i sat up and left a soft small peck on his lips "How did you -" before i could ask he cut me off "Girl you had your phone on speaker silly " we both let out a chuckle and came together for another kiss .. i loved his kisses they felt so soft and made me feel loved .

I got up to get myself together , i noticed as i get ready Kim was no where to be found " Drew have you seen your sister ? " i asked while looking around the house "Oh she went out i told her you had a date with your sisters " i was so thankful for Drew .. he was so sweet to me "Thank you " i continued to get Dressed , while i finish putting on my accessories i felt someone breathing on my neck .

"Whattt don't stare at me like that " i say blushing .. "You know .. i really wish you could stay home and let me punish that pussy , but im gone let you go out but when you get home just know ." He whispered making my panties soaked then before . I smiled and began to put on my coat , Dorinda told me she was outside .

"Be safe baby ... and also be ready for them legs to be sore when you come in " he said with a chuckle while walking away , "Cant wait " i responded while biting my lip , i finally got outside and Dorinda was honking at me .

"HURRY UP GIRL DANG "

"IM COMING DOE SHUSH "

I got inside the car and it was silent for a while until Jacky finally said something .

"Why y'all so quiet ? this is a sister date Karen get off your phone and Dorinda your loud mouth self always talking so what's the problem now ?" Dorinda drove faster as Jacky talked " Nothing's wrong .. i just thought y'all wanted it to be quiet in here " she giggled " Now Doe .. When are you ever quiet ? is there something going on? " i asked "No i'm fine "

It was a bit weird doe was so quiet.. me and Jacky looked at each other knowing she was lying , she's never like that she's always talking with her loud mouth self . "SO WHERE YOU RATS TRYING TO GO ?" she yelled " Oh now you wanna be hyped " Jacky said while laughing loudly , "Jacky don't start that loud screaming cut the noise " i said while covering my ears .

"Oh hush Karen " We finally got to the restaurant and got a table , we sat talking and catching up with each other " Karen how is everything with Kim ? " Doe asked "Yea are you guys okay y'all haven't came around a lot" Jacky added on " Yea everything's fine she's just been working a lot but other then that everything's good " Dorinda started to give me a side eye but i just ignored .

"How's everything with Greg Doe ?" she took a long time to respond " Oh - Um everything's okay he's just been busy too , " i listen to Dorinda talk and she seemed a little nervous to talk about Greg .. she loves that man she never acts like that when she's talking about him ..

"So i know y'all little nastys been fucking around with y'all HUSBAND AND WIFE" Jacky yelled , "Oh my god Jacky stop with the yelling" i say as i giggled , Doe kept having this nervous look on her face but i ignored because she wasn't the type to tell how she feels .

"Me and Kim been getting a little nasty here and there but not that mu- " As i was talking Drew called my phone "What Drew doing calling you Karen ?" Doe asked .

didnt proof read so don't mind any misspellings 🤍, tell me how y'all feel about this chapter 👀?