pt 11

Kim wasn't answering her phone , she's been gone all day so i started to think that was suspicious i feel like she's cheating also but kim isn't like that and i can't say anything cause i'm messing with Drew . after me and Drew did what we did i headed home i was kinda happy we didn't have to sneak around the house anymore i could just go to his house whenever i wanted to , Jacky kept calling me repeatedly i ignored but i finally answered .

"What do you want Jacky ? i have nothing to say to you , you know your wrong and disgusting how could you ? that's your little sisters husband your suppose to be our big sister Jacky i'm disappointed." i say beginning to cry

"Karen just please listen , i wasn't messing around with Greg to mess up our sisterhood or to be evil.. it just happened one night and he has been complaining to me how Dorinda doesn't even look at him sexually anymore she never kisses him unless there around us to make it seem like there so happy, she doesn't give him any attention at all .. and one night we went out because i felt bad so i took him out we got drunk and had sex while Dorinda was gone , i admit that i did lie to Dorinda and said Greg was drunk and i seen him in the bar and brought him home ."

"But you continued to have sex with him right ? " I asked "Yes i did .. we both became addicted to each other .. yes i know i'm wrong but Dorinda could be cheating on him . i have seen her with this girl but i couldn't tell who it was ." Jacky replied

"Wait what? where was she and this girl ? ." i say confused "They were coming out the house and i drove pass Dorinda house to see if she had any packages outside her house cause that's what i always do for her , i seen Dorinda come out the house with a girl and i drove off ."

"Okay thank you Jacky , You need to talk to Dorinda and figure this out i gotta go ." i hung up i started to think , what if the girl was Kim ? i'm not mad that she's cheating but what if it's with my sister ? so Dorinda and Jacky just sleeping around with there sisters husband and wife .. Kim has been coming in late at night and then try's to distract me by having sex with me so i wouldn't say anything about it, but it's all coming together now .

But before i assume i need to get more information and try to figure out because i could be wrong and i would regret thinking that my sister would do such a thing .

—————

"So is this gonna be our last time seeing each other Doe ? ." i asked her holding her hands , " yes.. we can't do this anymore Karen most likely will find out about Jacky and Greg so if she finds out about them she will most likely find out about us too ." Dorinda responded

"I understand, but it's gonna be hard we been messing around for a while Dorinda .. i don't understand how you can just let that go and not be hurt .. did you ever love me ?." i say looking into her eyes

"Of course i did kimmy , i always will .. but it's out of love for my sister . she always comes first no matter what and of course i'm sad we have to end this , 5 years gone to waste but that's okay it's not like i'm going away or something ." Dorinda was interrupted by a knock on the door .

"I'll be back " I sat there thinking about this whole situation.. i know it's wrong i'm hurting Karen i do need to offically leave Dorinda alone forever ,

"Karen ?!"

Hey y'all ! so sorry i haven't been updating but i'm back fr fr this time 🤣, i'm sorry the chapters are short but i'm just tryna get back in mode ! so longer chapters will be back don't worry 🤎.