Pt 8 .

"He probably got locked out the house hold up i'll be back ." i hurried to the bathroom before Drew hung up " H- hello ? is there something wrong Drew ?" he took a while to respond "Everything's fine stop panicking , but how's everything going ?" i felt relieved and took a deep breath "Everything's okay .. just Dorinda been acting weird " Drew began to let out a cough .

"Drew what's wrong? are you sick ?" i said "No .." he said in a shakey voice "whats wrong ?" Dorinda called me back over cause our food was ready " KAREN COME ON GIRL"  "DORINDA WAIT " i yelled back , " Drew whats on your mind baby ? tell me " he let out a sigh " Can i tell you when you get home ? i wanna tell you in your face .."

"Yea , i'll be home soon i gotta go now see you when i get home " i say hurrying him off the phone " okay .. Karen ?" he said "Yes Drew ?"
"I love you so much " i was shocked that Drew told me that .. even though he didn't know i loved him even more .

"I-I love you too Drew " we hung up and i finally headed back to the table , i over heard Jacky talking about her and this dude messing around, Dorinda nosey self was trying to figure out who , "Girl who is licking Ms Jacky down ?" Jacky let out her loud ugly laugh , "Don't worry about it Sister Cole , you will find out soon ." Jacky said with a smirk .

We finished our food and headed to the car ,
it was quiet again but i didn't care.. i was just ready to get home to Drew , Dorinda got a phone call but she instantly declined it . i thought it was weird but i just ignored and started Texting Drew . Dorinda finally dropped me off at home and i have never been so happy .

"I'm homeee " i yelled , Drew came from around the corner and kissed my cheek "shhh Kim's here " I stomped my foot on the ground "Shit ! okay act cool " i walked in the room trying to keep myself together ..

" Karen ?" Kim said "Yes it's me hey baby ." i responded "Hey you look very pretty baby .. but i have to run somewhere right quick i'll be right back please don't be upset .. i promise when i get back we can cuddle and do whatever you want ." i rolled my eyes " Of course go ahead ." i said taking my clothes off to get in some night clothes .

Kim finally left and Drew came in the room super quick , i put on some nice lingerie just because i knew he was gonna run in here after seeing Kim leave . " How long is she gone ?" he asked while whispering. "Who knows and who cares come fuck me ." i say while biting my lip he jumped on the bed and didn't hesitate to pull his dick out . I arched my back and he went right in with deep strokes "Mhmh you wet for me huh ?." he says "Yes daddy , Faster" i demanded he went faster and pulled my hair

i loved when Drew fucked me , it was something different and real he was making love to my body .. if Kim couldn't do it Drew could and did i was starting to fall in love with him a lot , or maybe i'm just confused ? i can't see myself loving another person besides Kim it's weird .. but Drew did make me happy and satisfied me in ever way , Maybe he was the one this whole time and i just didn't know and was to blind to see , my thoughts went away as Drew pulled me up and started choking me while pinning my arms back . "K-Karen fuck you soaking the bed up baby " he moaned in my ear

"I'm gonna cum Uhh-" i moaned "Mhm come for Daddy ." he continues to pound my pussy with faster strokes making me release all over his dick "D-Drewww uh fuck ."

"Good job baby girl ." he whispered while licking up all of my juices off of me "I missed you " he grabbed my face and gave me a longer then usually kiss , " I missed you too baby ." we sat there laying in the bed trying to catch our breath "Drew..." i said looking up at him ."Yes ?."

"I love you .." he looked at me with a surprised look , "I love you so much more ." he gave me one last kiss for the night and headed out of the room , i was happy and sexually satisfied with him i forgot Drew wanted to tell me something before i knew it i fell asleep .

Kim's Pov

"Doe baby calm down i'm on my way ."

"Hurry up !!"

I finally got to Doe's house and she sat me down right away.. i was a little nervous about what was gonna say calling me this late at night , i knew Karen was a bit upset i left her but i'll get back to her dinner then possible

"So is everything okay ? you rushed me over here at 12 in the morning Doe ." she grabbed my hand and held it tightly " Kimmy , i love you so much .. but i don't think we can do this anymore .. today while i was at dinner with Karen and Jacky it hurt my feelings lying to Karen about being with Greg but i'm actually with you , the way her eyes lit up talking about you showed me how much she loves you and you deserve her and not me. this whole thing was wrong from the beginning, i love you so much and i never will stop loving you but we can't do this anymore it's wrong and we should end it now before it goes to far and Karen finds out and kills both of us , I'm sorry ."

My Heart dropped hearing thoses words coming out her mouth .

Who y'all think Jacky is messing with 👀?

Why y'all think Dorinda called it a quits with Kim 👀?

Can y'all believe Karen told Drew she loves him 🌚?

What do y'all think Drew has to tell Karen ?