pt 14

I sat there on Drew's bed all day and night , Sad and hurt by the way my sisters was acting .. we weren't taught like that , I knew i couldn't be mad for Kim cheating .. but she's obviously been having an affair with Dorinda for a while .. Me and Drew just started .

Drew has been trying to cheer me up for a few days .. but i wasn't feeling it at all i could think about was the whole situation replaying in my head .. for some reason my first mind was telling me that they were messing with each other The dots were connecting .

"Here's some Coffee baby .. Let me know if you need anything else my love ." Drew says as he pecks my forehead "Thank you baby." i sat up and drank my coffee .. i looked at my phone to see multiple text messages , miss calls and voicemails from Jacky and Dorinda .

I instantly put my phone down . I didn't wanna talk to non of thoses whores .. That's all i could look at them as . I heard some knocking at the door .. "Drew someone's at the door baby ." i yell , he runs to the door and his face drops "Dorinda ?!" She barges in the House and looks for me "Where's my sister ."

"No no no no no ." i say she hears my voice and instantly ran to the room "Karen ! i been calling you for days can you please talk to me ." Dorinda says grabbing me " No no no no no no ! leave me alone just leave me alone Dorinda ." i cry "No Karen listen to me !." She yells .. i continue to break down

She sat me on the bed and made me listen "me and Kim's affair is over .. it's been over Karen i was gonna end it and tell you the truth Karen , it hurt me to do that to you it really did .. and i'm so sorry i continued it .. i should of been your sister first ." Dorinda cry's "The Affair started when i was drunk one night and some how Kim was at the same club with me ." she continued "She seen i was super drunk and took me home .. But she came inside with me ."

"Greg wasn't there and i felt like he was cheating on me already .. Kim knew that i was drunk so she knew that was her chance to come onto me ." I whipe my tears as i listened "She came onto me and me being drunk of course i let her not thinking about the consequences that could happen .. We had sex that whole night until Greg came home .. she snuck out the back ."

"The next morning she came over again... i forgot what happened that night the next morning because i had a really bad hangover.. She basically reminded me and came onto me again and our affair never stopped ." Dorinda holds my hands "Karen i am so so so sorry i love youu so much and i never meant to hurt you .. i knew you would find out some day that's why i convinced Kim to let go of the affair with me and her ."

As much as i wanted to believe and forgive Dorinda i needed time to myself .. i couldn't take all of this right now all i needed was Drew "I appreciate you coming to tell me the truth Dorinda i really do but right now i just need my space i need to be where i love to be and that's with Drew .. i will get back in touch with you and Jacky when i get back to myself but right now i can't take all of this ."

I storm into the bathroom and cry in the mirror .. this whole situation was turning me into another person .