pt 13

Karen..
   please excuse any mistakes
i was really upset with Kim.. but i couldn't blame her but who knows how long her and Dorinda has been. messing around ? i just wish i wasn't so dumb to go mess with Drew , i was confused and didn't know what to do ."

"Drew i have a question and i want you to be honest with me please ." i say holding Drew's hand "Of course go ahead ."

"Did you know Kim was messing around with my sister Dorinda?." i say "Of course not ... but when we were younger before she met you she use to cheat on a whole bunch of girls .. every girl she dated she cheated on and thought it was cool, she would get praised for it to but i was the totally opposite , and if i'm gonna be honest with Karen i'm not surprised.. Kim is low down and dirty like that ."

"I never thought she would sneak and have an affair behind your back the way she talked about you the way she said she loved you and said your her soulmate.. she talked about you more than she had talked about any woman .. she has never told a girl i love you and meant it . the more i was around you the more i seen what she was talking about which made me want to be with you ."

"But if she loved me why did she start treating me differently? and acting weird .. i'm gonna be honest with you drew .. the first night i did have sex with you only because i was mad at kim but the aftermath made me like you a lot .. and made me want to be with you , when i'm with you Kim is never on my mind you just make me happy Drew."

"I wanna ask you again Karen .. will you be my girlfriend ?."

Dorinda ...

          Me and Kim sat there cleaning up everything Karen messed up , i knew Karen would react this way she has so much anger from past situations that she took of all out on me and Kim i couldn't blame her though i just wish the situation could of been handled differently.. it's just crazy to me that all of this happens when me and Kim are trying to end our affair .

   "Dorinda i'm sorry she messed up everything i'm sorry for messing up you and your sisters relationship i'm really sorry ." Kim says

"Kim it's fine she was gonna find out anyways i deserve everything she said to me i was suppose to be her sister , i know exactly how she feels and i know she feels horrible i know she's confused just like i was with Jacky ."

"Dorinda .. now that she knows should we be together now ? i mean she broke up with me and now is fucking my brother which i don't care really .. and i'm not gonna care if i'm fucking her sister ."

"Kim what ? are you serious right now ? i say "Dorinda .. we can finally be together without the extra shit baby come on." i slap kim in her face "GET THE FUCK OUT !." i yell i couldn't believe the words that was coming out her mouth .. i never knew she was that type of person

She grabs her coat and heads out the door , the tears begin to flow down my face .. i was felt so sick i felt like i was gonna throw up . i guess this was my karma and i deserved ever piece of it .

i had to figure out how i was gonna make this up to Karen . i needed my sister and i know she needed me .

i called her phone to see if she would answer "This is Karen Clark leave a message after the beep ."
"Karen i'm sorry .. can we please talk about this i wanna tell you the truth please give me a call back."