Speedrick Hate Rant

Speedrick: *speaks*

Me: *who is watching Race Car Superstar and is already sick of Speedrick's voice* SHUT THE FUCK UP!

X

I mean, I already hated his character. I forgot about how he sounds, so I tried rewatching Race Car Superstar, and oh my god, his voice is WORSE than Crusher's, and I LOVE boys with horrid voices (my ex had one lmao).

And when he laughs, it's even worse! Like what the hell?! His hair is so freaking ugly too, matching his voice. It's like, dude, you a pig or something? He sounds like a fucking pig when he laughs. Listening to it makes me wanna groan

Speedrick is too self-centered and stuck up. Like, Crusher cheats in races, but he's mostly a peaceful, introverted person, when he's not racing. Speedrick isn't even racing, and he's already doing shit, like, what the fucking hell?!

I mean, look, Crusher became a race car, but he didn't try to stop anyone else from racing fast, only when it comes to races. This makes him more humble than bitch boy Speedrick could ever be.

And while I'm rewatching the first ep of the race car thing, I just noticed that Speedrick also STOPPED AN ELDERLY RACE CAR FROM GOING FAST!!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, ASSHOLE?!

Then when he kisses the key, I was like, boi, that's the only thing that's ever gonna let you kiss it because everyone else would be too busy hating you shit.

Though, if I'm being honest, I want an episode with Speedrick And Crusher racing against each other. I'm pretty sure that Speedrick is more of a sore loser and more cruel cheater than Crusher, so it'd be nice to see Crusher helping Blaze and AJ out with Speedrick's cheats

Or just an episode where the friends go back to Velocity Ville (w/ Watts and Gabby this time) and they meet Speedrick and the rest of Blaze and AJ's race care friends, just for them to compare Crusher to Speedrick and be like 'oh god, we've been blessed the whole time. It could've been this bitch with us.'

I'm making an AU of that, though. Where Crusher and Darington are brothers (adoptive and mixed with Star Wars Rebels) and Crusher is an inventor with Pickle as his assistant. Speedrick is a monster machine and a cheater (no sidekicks necessary. he too selfish for that shit) who is such a stuck up and bullies everyone (especially Darry)

It was a prompt, but it was interesting, so I'm enhancing it XD

Anyway, in conclusion, I hate Speedrick. That is all!