2 {Irondad, Mamaspider}

In this story Natasha and Tony are Peter's parents, but they are not together. He is calling them mom and dad. Everyone but Avengers, Ned and MJ thinks that Peter is an orphan that lives with his aunt.

I was sitting in Science class when my Phone rang. He looked at the screen- 'Mama Spider'.

"You know the rules Mrs. Parker. You have to turn speakerphone on" I sighed, picked up and did as Mrs. Harrington told me to.

"Hey мама паук" I said.

"Hi младенец паук" Natasha greeted me. There were screams and the sounds of a gun in the background. Class froze when they heard them.

"Why did you call me?"

"I just wanted to talk to my son" I just smiled. I could feel that she is smirking. I looked at my class. They were really confused that Natasha called me 'son'. They thought that I am an orphan after all. Some of my classmates and Mrs. Harrington were still terryfied becouse of the sounds in the background.

"You aren't hurt, are you?"

"No, but even if I would, you don't have to worry. I mean with such a job, It's happening quiet often" Now class looked even more terrified.

"I know мама паук"

"Stark is going to pick you up from school"

"Oh, Cool"

"Ok младенец паук, I have to go. I love you!"

"I love you too!" When I hang up I looked over to my classmates. They were shocked. Then Flash spoke up.

"Who was it? And why did she called you 'son'!? You are an orphan! What was that language?! And also DID SHE SAID STARK IS GOING TO PICK YOU UP?!? Like TONY STARK!!? There is no way that she meant him! I mean his a genius and you are just Penis Parker!"

"I-"

Then I heard some 'ohhh' from the class and I turn around to see my dad- Tony standing next to the classroom doors.

"Hi Mr. Stark..." I said

"Hi kid, and just call me Tony" he anwsered

"And who are you to talk this way to my son?" Tony asked Flash.

"I'm flash but wait. Your s-s-son?" Flash asked.

"Yes. My and The Black Widow's son, and believe me If she would hear what did you just called Peter she would kill you" Dad anwsered. Now everyone was frozen.

"Wait- So when someone called Peter... It was the Black Widow?"someone asked.

"Yup" Tony anwsered. It was silence for a while.

"And just let me ask. Why didin't you Mrs. teacher didin't do anything about Flash bullying Peter?"

"Peter Parker-" teacher was cut off by Mrs. Stark.

"His name isn't Peter Parker. His name is Peter Romanoff- Stark and he is the heir of the Stark Industries" After a moment of silence Tony spoke up again.

"If ANYONE of you will ever again bully Peter I promise I will send some assassins to your house"

"Let's go Pete, we are going to get shwarma" Tony said smiling at me. I grab my bag and exited the classroom with dad following me. When we sat in his car I spoke up.

"You didin't have to do this"

"But I wanted to" he said smirking

"And now. Why didin't you tell me and Natasha that you are bullied?" he asked.

"Because I knew that Mom would kill them and that's illegal?"

"Ok. Fine. You are right, but next time you can tell us" I smiled and nodded. Then Tony broke the silence.

"So let's get shwarma!" We get shwarma and we were in the elevator in the Avengers Tower.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I bought you Netflix!"

"Thank you! Finally I have my own account!" I said excited.

"Wait- you just wanted an account?" he asked me

"Yea... What did you buy...?"

"Netflix"

"You mean company...?"

"...yes...Is it bad...?"

"..." I was shocked.

_____________Few hours later_________

I was doing homework when someone knocked on my door. I looked up and saw Unlce Loki.

"Hi Uncle Loki!! I missed you!"

"Hello little mortal. What is it?" he asked pointing at my homework.

"Umm... homework?"

"What is it for?" Then I get an idea.

" It's for power and glory. The more we do it, the more power, love and rescpect we get"

Tony's pov;

I went to the Peter's room and saw something really strange- Loki was doing Peter's homework while he was playing a video game...

"What's going on?" I asked

"I am doing Peter's homework" Loki anwsered

"and why?"

"Because I want to get power, respect and glory?" I looked over to Peter who put his finger on his lips. I almost burst out laughing.

//next one in two days :)//