# 7 pt. 2 {Maximoff Twins, Mamaspider, Irondad, Grandpa Fury}

Wanda's pov;

When I wake up I went to Peter's and Pietro. When we entered the room, we left the Avengers, we were schocked. They weren't kids! They were teenagers! We called Fury and told him what happened. He showed up in five minutes.

"Let's hope they remember us. Clint and Natasha would try to kll us if not. Rogers can be scared, like he was when he woke up from ice. Banner also can be scared and turn into the Hulk, so we have to be be careful till we won't find out if they know who we are " Fury said. We nodded. I looked around the room once again. They all looked really cool. Clint had fair, brown, wavy hair. He was well-built and he looked like an athlete. Thor had blonde, long hair and big muscles. Loki had medium length, black, straight hair. He looked really cool. Tony looked pretty handsome. He had wavy, dark brown, hair and he was perfectly built. Bruce had dark brown, curly hair. He looked cute. He had glasses in Harry Potter style and looked like a handsome nerd. Steve wasn't even a little bit muscular, but he still looked great. He had blonde, hair with brown at the end. All boys looked handsome. Natasha had long, curly, red hair. She had full, red lips and she had some freckles. Her eyelashes were long, she had perfect eyebrows and was beautifully built. She looked like one of these popular girls. Then I realized that they are waking up.

"They are waking up!" I said. Pietro, Peter and Fury turned around. The Avengers looked a us.

"What happened?" Clint asked. When we told them everything they were really confused. Now they were looking at eachother.

"So what now?" Bruce asked. Fury smirked, which worried us.

"You are teenagers. From what FRIDAY said you are all sixteen, so you are going to high school"

"WHAT?!?" everyone, including me, Pietro and Peter yelled.

"You are going to high school. To the same as Peter, Pietro and Wanda "

Yells of protest went through the room.

"You go and the end of the topic" Fury said.

"However there are a few things we need to work on first. You need to get clothes that teens are wearing and know what being teenager looks like, in this times. Especially Rogers and Romanoff. Steve went to school 70 years ago, Natasha didn't go to normal school, but one where she was taught how to kill someone with a toothbrush. I hope Pietro, Peter and Wanda will help you. You are starting on Monday. Tony, your last name from now is Barton" Fury said with a smirk.

"WHY BARTON!?" Tony and Clint yelled. Grandpa Fury just left. Then I left taking Natasha with me.

"Where are we going?" she asked as we entered the elevator.

"Shopping" I said with a smie.

Pietro's pov;

When the girls left, we started talking about some teenagers stuff. We told them more about our school and friends. They also told us more about their time at high school.

"So, Peter. Do you like this girl Mj?" Tony asked with a smirk.

"No! She is just a friend!" Pete said. Truth is that they are secretly dating, but I promised I won't tell anyone.

After next few hours of talking me and Pietro took them shopping. We bought a lot of things.

"This is strange. For the first time when I'm in mall no one is taking photos of me" Tony said. We just laugh at that. We bought some starbucks and headed to the car.

We stopped at the park on the way. We walked around it and around the city and returned to the Tower. We sat in the living room and decided to play 'Kiss, Marry Kill'. I started

"Tony. Kiss, Marry, Kill. Director Fury, Natasha and Justin Hammer"

"I wil kill Justin"

"So you want to kiss or marry Fury?" Peter asked.

"No, but I don't wan't to do it with Hammer neither"

"Kiss Fury and Marry Natasha" Tony finished.

"Ok now my turn. Steve. Loki, Peggy and Red Skull" Dad said.

"Hmm... Marry Peggy, Kiss Loki and Kill Red Skull" Cap answered. We were playing these game till the morning.

Peter's pov;

We were sleeping when someone yelled at us to ake up. It was Grandpa Fury.

"Tommorow you are starting school. Girls are ready. What about you?" He asked.

"We are" We anwsered.

"Perfect. Today we are going to talk about the rules. Come to the dinning room when you are ready" he said and then he left. We dressed up and went meet him.

"Sit Down" Fury said.

"Natasha and Wanda already know the rules" He contined.

"First. You can't use your powers. Second. Don't say anyone about who you are. Third. Tony your new name is Barton, you are siblings with Clint. Thor and Loki are changing last names to Hemsworth and Hiddleston. Fourth. You are going to bed no later than 24. Fifth. If someone asks about your parents say that Maria is your mom. Sixth. Don't get into troubles. That's all" He said. We nodded and headed towards our rooms.

//Next one will be in one week!! Btw thank you for all the views!!!!//