#11 {Spiderson, Mamaspider, Irondad}

Peter's pov;

Today I have 18 years old and today I'm revealing my identity, as Black Widow's and Tony Stark's son and Spider-Man.

When I woke up I went to the kitchen where my parents where waiting with breakfast. I greeted them and they wished my happy birthday and hugged me. Mom drove me to school. I met Ned and Mj, who also wished me happy birthday and went to the class.

"Hey Penis!" Said Flash and he kicked me in stomach. He punched me couple of times and left me alone. I knew he was going to reget it today. After school I entered the car where ma parent were waiting. When we arrived back at the tower I changed my clothes to the spider-man suit. My dad called a press conference. Me in the spider-man suit, my mom with her catsuit on and Tony with the suit on stood on a small landing.

"Are you ready?" mom asked and I nodded.

"Hello everyone! As you know I'm Tony Stark. I wanted to say that Today Spider Man is going to reveal his identity!" Dad said. There was so many gasps.

I came closer and spoke up.

"I'm Spider Man. Today I have my 18th birthday, so Idecided to reveal my identity" There were even more gasps, becouse of my age. I slowly took off my mask to reaveal my brown, messy hair.

"My name is Peter Benjamin Romanoff Stark known as Peter Parker. I'm son of Natasha Romanoff and Tony Stark" I said. Everyone was shocked. There was a lot of questions and I anwsered them all. There was also a question about Natasha and Tony and they said that they are a couple, which was true. On the same day I made a spider man account on instagram and did a live on it. There was a lot of people. They were asking about my favorite color, movie and other stuff. After this me and the Avengers did a big party. I also tried alcohol for the first time and had a lot of fun. My Uncle Bruce bought me some sciencist stuff, Uncle Steve history books, Uncle Clint, who is also my godfather bought me archery set and ipad, Uncle Thor and Uncle Loki gave me some Asgardian stuff and my parents bought me so many things including A CAR. I was so happy. That was my best birthday.

On the next day when I went to school, thankfully, there wasn't any papparazii. Probably because my mom scared them. When I enterted the school everyone was looking at me and whispering. Even Flash walked up to me and apologized, but I ignored him and walked up to Mj and Ned. On the fourth period I got a message that there is a bank robbery.

"Mrs. Harrington, I have to go" I said pointing at the message.

"Ok, but be careful" he said before I left.

When I came back I saw my class watching my action on the news.

"Are you ok Peter? You almost got shot" Someone said.
"Yeah, I'm fine" 

I anwsered. Till te end of my education nothing wrong happened. When I finished school I became an Avenger.

//This one is short, but I hope you liked it. The next one-shot will take me a while (maybe 10 days, but I will post it)//