#12 part 1 {Grandpa Fury and almost everyone else}

//There will be part two! Also I wanted to say that I'm going on holidays, so I won't post probably anything till 12.07. I will try, but I don't know how it's going to work out. Love you guys!//

The Avengers and Loki decided to get Fury drunk. They went with him to the bar and bought a lot of alcohol. Right now, they were talking , "Point taken," Tony closed his eyes trying to keep himself together,

"How's Fury doing?" Clint asked.

Clint's question came in the form of a hard pat on his back, "Well son, I'm doing just fine." That voice, far too happy, clearly Fury is not an angry drunk, "Call me Papa Fury." There was a laugh, and it certainly wasn't a pleasant laugh. It certainly showed Fury was having a good time but just hearing Fury laugh could set anyone off, it's scary and you're fairly sure it's the last sound you will hear.

"Papa Fury?" Tony questioned turning his head to look at the grinning man.

"Yes son," Fury looked right back at Clint never losing his cheery grin that is the type of grin you'd expect to come with a knife in the back. "Have I ever told you I'm proud of you son? You're a great agent but you get that from my side of the family"

"Your side of the family?" Clint was quickly becoming confused and not just from the fuzz in his mind. He looked over at the others, who just shrugged.

"Yes not Mama Hill's side of the family," Fury replied with another one of his creepy laughs,

"You are just a chip off the old block son. I'm so happy we're a family."

"Whattt haveee weee doneee? Clint slurred out while slowly leaning away from Fury "What have we done?"

"I... I think we've created a monster Clint," Natasha replied before laughing, "Papa Fury and his son Clint? No one is going to believe this."

"Natasha!" Fury yelled turning now completely towards her with the same grin,

"There's my little girl." Fury flung his arms open for a hug and despite her attempt to get out of Fury's reach Natasha was pulled into the hug.

"Papa Fury, his favorite son Clint and his precious little girl Natasha," Tony smirked though that was quickly met with a glare from Natasha attempt to get out of Fury's reach Natasha was pulled into the bear hug.

"You tell anyone about this and I swear I will get my revenge," Natasha growled. Fury let Natasha go and shook his head, "Now kids, no fighting. You know I don't like it when you fight. You're brother and sister and family doesn't fight. Now then, Natasha hug your brother and say you're sorry for threatening him with revenge."

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Fury I think it's about time we got you back to the Helicarrier."

"That's Papa Fury and I said hug Tony and say you're sorry. You do it now young lady or you can forget about your allowance," Fury threatened. 

"Did he just threaten to take my pay away?" Natasha questioned then looked at the other who shrugged in response. A quick glare for Fury made Natasha shake her head before walking over to Tony and giving him a rather stiff hug and an apology though she kept all emotion out of her voice, "I'm sorry about threatening you with revenge." The quick tight squeeze that forced the air in Tony's lungs out informed him that the revenge was still on if this went too far.

"That's better now Natasha eat your vegetables or else you can forget about getting ice cream on the way home," Fury instructed.

"What vegetables?" Natasha questioned.

"Those" Fury looked at where Natasha was sitting only seeing the bowl of peanuts left out for patrons of the bar, "Okay, who fed the vegetables to the dog?"