#6 (IronWidow, Mamaspider, Irondad, Maximoff twins)

Tony's pov;

It was movie night with the Avengers today. We all headed towards the living room. When we arrived we saw Maria Hill. We proposed her to watch movie with us and she agreed. We decided to watch 'Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.

When the movie ended everyone, but me was asleep. I looked around and saw Wanda and Pietro hugged. Steve was lying on the couch with head on the floor. Thor on the floor with poptarts next to him. Bruce was lying in an armchair. Clint was sleeping leaning against Maria. Natasha was hugging me, Peter was sleeping between us. They were so cute, especially Tasha and Peter. I must admit, that I have a little crush on Natasha and I really want to ask her out, but I'm scared. I mean what if she kills me? it's Natasha after all. Anyways. When I saw how the team fell asleep I asked FRIDAY to take a photo.

"Ofcourse sir" Fri anwsered. I looked at Nat. She was so peaceful and beautiful.

I brushed her hair gently with my hand and I touched velvety skin on her face. I felt a slight tremor of her eyelids. Long, black lashes seemed to be endless and full, red lips made for kissing and long and curly red as flames hair. One of her advantages are her mysterious and enchanted eyes. 'I would love to kiss her right now', I thought and I felt at the same time as shiver run down my spine. I kiss her forehead slightly, put my head on hers and fell asleep.

Wanda's pov;

On the next day I woke up first. I looked around and my ayes landed on Peter, Natasha and Tony. They looked like a couple with a son. I slowly woke up Pietro.

"Look" I said pointing at Stark and Romanoff. He smirked. We woke up everyone except the Pete, Tasha and Tony. When the team saw them they all smirked or smiled. We were thinking the same. 'NEW SHIP!'. We silently walk out. Ten minutes later Peter joined us and we started discussing about 'Iron Widow' how Clint called it.

"We need to help them get together!" Barton said.

"I agree!" I said

"Me too" Peter and Pietro said at the same time. After everyone agreed we know what to do. We decided to tell them that we have a week time misson, so they will stay alone.

Natasha's pov;

When I woke up I saw that I was hugged to Tony. I noticed that we were alone. I didn't want to wake him up so I exited quietly, but before this I looked at him. I smiled. He was so cute. His seductive, dark brown eyes are so magical. I have a crush on him, but I'm scared to tell him about that. When I enterted the room, where the team was they said me that they all have a week time mission. I was confused that Fury send everyone expect me and Tony, but I didn't pay much attention to this. Few hours later they said goodbye to me and Stark and left.

I was sitting in my room and then FRIDAY told me that Tony needs me in his lab. When I got there. He told me to hold something while he is going to mount.

"Can't you use your robots to this?" I asked.

"I need small hands this" He anwsered. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. We looked in each other eyes for a few seconds, both looked away and blushed.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked.

"Yea, sure" We sat in the living room and turn the movie on.

________________On the next day________________

3rd's pov;

Natasha awoke to daylight streaming through a window. She hadn't slept that well and without nightmares for ages; she figured that she must have been so tired that she passed out asleep. Opening her eyes slowly, she was confused though, this wasn't her room and whose arm was that around her waist? And, hang on ... oh no. Freezing in place, Natasha tried to remember what had happened last time.