#5 pt. 2 {Maximoff Twins, Irondad, Mamaspider, Uncle Clint}

Peter's pov;

When we exited the school, we went to the car, where Tony was waiting.

"Hey kids" dad greeted us.

"Hi dad" we said at the same time.

"How was school?" He asked.

"Great! We have to do presentation about two of the Avengers. We choosed Uncle Clint and мама паук" Pietro said.

"Why not me?" dad asked.

"Because mom and Clint are more interesting" Wanda anwsered.

"Hey! I'm the most interesting of all of the Avengers" Tony said. We just rolled our eyes. I took out my phone and opened 'Wattpad'. Recently started reading some Avengers Fanfics. I have already read Romanogers, Stony, Stuckie and BlackFrost fanfictions. This time I started reading IronWidow. When the 18+ scene started I blushed and Tony saw it.

"What are you doing?" dad asked suspiciously.

"Umm... Nothing" I anwsered. Tony quickly took my phone away. When he read what I was reading he blushed a little bit.

"Send this to me, when we are going to be back at home. I'm going to read it all" He said with a smirk. Me, Pietro and Wanda laughed at his anwser.

When we arrived at the tower we heard Avengers arguing.

"What the fuck is going on?" Tony asked.

"Language" Cap said.

"Shit!" Clint sweared.

"Language" Everyone knows who said that.

"Who the fuck do you think you're calling a bitch you ass?" Natasha said.

"Language!"

"Now that's one crazy motherfucker" Pietro said.

"Language!!!"

"What the frick frack tickity tic tac snik snak, bro?" I said and everyone stared at me.

"What the fuck" said STEVE. Everyone looked at Cap in pure shock. After a few moments of silence I spoke up.

"Me, Peter and Pietro have to do presentation about two of the Avengers. We choosed Uncle Clint and мама паук. Would you like to help us?" Wanda said breaking the silence.

Mom and Clint nodded and went with us to Mine and Pietro floor. In the Avengers tower we we live in two people on one floor. However me, Pietro, Wanda and мама паук. Have other type of floor. When we are exitng the lift we are entering a big room that includes living room, kitchen, dinning room and also a spiral stairs that goes up to the interconnecting floor. From the living room there are two doors. One is leading to the Wanda's room and one to мама паук room. When you go up the spiral staircase, you enter the second large room which also has two doors. As on the floor below, they lead to the rooms. This time they belong to Pietro and Peter. We have a room with our mom because the avengers decided that Wanda and Natasha should share a room. They also did not want to separate us. We are actually glad to share a room with мама паук. Thanks to this, we often spend time with her, watch movies and play games. Natasha is really calm and she's not mad at us if we do something stupid or inappropriate, so she is really cool mom.

When we arrived at our floor we sat on the couch with a laptops on our laps. Me and my sibling were asking some questions wich answers we needed to the presentation. We asked some question about their backstory and some missions. When we were done we went to the training room.

____________Presentation day____________

We were listening to the other presentations. They were mostly about Tony and Steve, because there was a lot of informations about them. No one did about Uncle Clint or mom, because there was nearly nothing in internet about them. When it was our turn and we said about who we made the presentation teacher looked at us interested. The class were confused when we said that, Uncle Clint was sent to kill mom, but he didin't and he bring her to SHIELD. Also the class were confused about their backstory, but we didin't care.

"-We don't ship Hawkeye with anyone, but we ship Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff" Pietro said.

"And here is some interesting informations about the assassins" Wanda said and I read them.

"Clint Barton always sits in vents of the Avengers Tower and when the tours are visiting the towers he often scares them. He is doing a lot of pranks and jokes. He loves birds. Also he is scared of the Black Widow. Hawkeye and she met many years ago and are best friends" I said.

"Natasha Romanoff is saved in FRIDAY's – the AI of the Avengers Tower – files as 'The Scariest Avenger ' or 'Scary Russian Lady'. Spider-Man, Scarlett witch and Quicksilver calls her мама паук, which means 'mama spider'. She started her training at the age of six and she is probably the most deadly assassin in the world" Wanda said finishing the presentation. We got A's. When we came back to the Tower we celebrated this with a movie maraton.

//Next one-shot will be in 5 days :3 //