#9 {Irondad, Mamaspider, BlackFrost, Maximoff Twins, Grandpa Fury, Auntie Maria}

It was one of the Stark parties. Everyone was there: The 'original avengers', Wanda, Pietro, Peter, Maria, Fury, Vision, Rhodney, Pepper, Jane, Sharon, Helen, Darcy, even Loki. They all sat on the couch in the living room.

"Who wants to play 'worthy or not worthy?' They are some peoples who didn't try!" Tony said. Everyone agreed. First to try was Fury. He walked up to the table were mjölnir was. He tried to lift it, but failed. He laughed and sat down. Then it was Maria. She tried, and hammer shuddered, but she didn't lift it. She smirked and also sat down. Then there was Pepper, Sharon, Helen, Jane and Darcy, but they didn't lift it.

"Wanda?, Pietro?, Peter?, Tasha?" Clint proposed.

"I said that last time and I will repeat it again That's not a question I need awnsering" Natasha said.

"oh, come on!" Tony said. Nat sighed and stood up. Slowly she walked up to the table and put her hand on the hold. Then... SHE PICKED UP THE HAMMER. Everyones eyes widened, Thor froze, Tony chocked with his drink, Loki smirked and the Twins and Peter yelled "OUR MOM IS WORTHY!!" Natasha qucikly put down the hammer.

"T-thor, your h-hammer is broken" she said, still shocked.

"It's not! You are freaking worthy Tasha!!" Clint said cheerfully.

"What's wrong Romanoff? Not ready to rule Asgard?" Maria joked. Natasha sat down. Tony was smiling at Natasha, he was proud of her because he saw her as a little sister. The room reminded silent for a second. Then Peter stood up and ALSO PICKED UP A HAMMER!! Again everyone froze, Natasha, Twins and Tony looked really proud, while Maria, Pepper and Fury were smiling.

Fury yelled "MY GRANDSON IS WORTHY!" Peter stood there for a second and then sat threw the hammer to Wanda, who catched it. Then she threw it to Pietro who also catched it and gave it to Natasha, who was shocked. Everyones eyes were widened.

"MY KIDS AND SISTER ARE WORTHY!!!" Tony yelled overjoyed and started dancing, while Fury yelled "MY DAUGHTER AND GRANDCHILDS ARE WORTHY!!!" Everyone knew that Nick saw Nat as a daughter even if he didn't show it, so his words didn't surprised them. Then Maria yelled "MY SISTER AND NEPHEWS ARE WORTHY!!!" To everyones shock Fury and Maria also started dancing. Thor still was sitting frozen, as did everyone else, expect Twins and Peter, who were smiling and laughing. After two hours the Twins went to bed, everyone but original avengers, Peter, Fury, Loki and Maria, were gone.

"Who wants to play 'truth or dare?'" Pietro asked.

"Me!" Everyone said. They spun the bottle. It landed on Peter/

"Peter, Truth or Dare" Maria asked.

"Truth!"

"Do you have a crush on that girl, MJ?" Natasha asked with a smirk. Peter blushed.

"Yeah..." he answered. Everyone smirked. They spun the bottle again and this time it landed on Clint.

"Dare" he said.

"I dare you to kiss the person you have a crush on, if there is no one, kiss to hottest one" Tony said. Clint groaned and stood up. He walked up to Maria, kissed her and she kissed back. Everyone laughed at them, because they knew they had a crush on each other for a long time.

"Barton, if you hurt her, I will murder you" Fury said warningly. Clint nodded scared and Maria smirked. Peter went to bed and next time they spun the bottle it landed on Loki.

"Dare" he said without thinking.

"I dare you to kiss, everyone that the bottle will land on" Clint said and Loki groaned. They spun the bottle and it landed on Fury.

"Truth"

"Who do you see as family?" Loki asked, but before Nick anwsered Loki had to kiss him.

"Natasha as a daughter, Maria as a daughter, Clint as a nephew, Tony as a nephew, Wanda as a granddaughter, Peter as a grandson and Pietro as a grandson" he anwsered. Mentioned people smiled brightly. Tony was next.

"Dare"

"I dare you to make out with Steve" Natasha said with a smirk. Tony's eyes widened and Steve blushed, while everyone else smirked. Tony stood up and made out with Steve. When they finished Loki kissed him and sat down. Next was Thor, who choosed Dare.

"When Loki will go to bed you have to put mjölnir on him" Fury said and Loki groaned. They spun the bottle and it landed on Natasha.

"Thank the All-father, finally! The only women in this room I get a chance to kiss only afer three most disgusting kisses in my life!" Loki said.

"Why would you say that?" Thor asked.

"To kiss enemies, rather than a female and a very attractive enemy? Brother are you kidding me?" Loki said as he approached Natasha.

"Wait! Natasha Truth or Dare?" Clint asked.

"Dare"

"HA! Revenge! I dare you to make out with Loki, sitting on his lap" Tony said. Loki smirked, Fury glared, Bruce and Steve blushed.

"You can't tell lady to do that!" Steve protested.

"I can, in this century" Tony said. Natasha rolled her eyes and sat on Loki's lap. Firstly Loki had to kiss her. The kiss went for at least half a minute, with incredible passion. When both of them released for air, they found Natasha's hand on Loki's shoulder. Fury was galring at Loki and Tony spoke up, with a smirk.

"What did take you so long?"

"I had to restore myself from torture by bliss" Loki said 'sweetly'.

"Well, Natasha?" Tony continued.

"Let me get my breath back, Stark" She placed her lips on Loki's, retrieving another passionate kiss from the God of Mischief. Maria smirked. She was the only one who knew about Natasha's and Loki's relationship.

"I think I might retreat now to my bed" Loki said.

"Thor!" Tony reminded. Loki rolled his eyes. Thor went to Loki's bedroom and Loki was about to follow him, but stopped and looked at Natasha with a drugged look, for drugged by her he was, and placed another kiss on her full lips, before returning to bed. Everyne looked at Nat confused. She smirked along with Maria and exited the room. Soon everyone went to bed.

//Next one will be on Wednesday!//