#5 part 1 {Maximoff Twins, Irondad, Mamaspider}

Peter's pov;

At the Avengers Tower, there was lockdown, because of our paintball war. Thor, Tony and Bruce were already out. I was looking for Steve now. When I saw him he was hiding behind the table. In the matter of seconds I shot him. Then FRIDAY told me that Pietro was eliminated by мама паук. Now there was only me, mom, Uncle Clint and Wanda- my sister. I was going through the halls when I saw Wands and shot her. She groaned. In ten minutes Fri told me that Clint eliminated my mom. I guessed that he is in vent, because if not my mom would won. I went to vents and soon found my uncle. We were fighting for some time, but finally I won.

"Congarts kid" Dad said.

"You are doing better and better младенец паук" Mom told me.

"Thanks dad and мама паук"

"Go do your homework, kid" Tony told me and I went to my room.

_________on the next day_________

FRIDAY woke me up at 7am. I dressed up and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning" I greeted Steve and mom.

"Morning" they anwsered. Mom made me pancakes, and dad went to wake up Wanda and Pietro. Today Wanda and Pietro was coming to my school. I hope that they won't find out about Flash.

When we all were ready we went to the car with Tony. When we arrived dad hugged us and went back to the Tower. When we entered I saw Ned and Mj. We walked up to them

"Hi Ned. Hi Mj. This is Wanda and Pietro"

"Hi" said Ned. He was a little bit nervous, because he knew who Wands and Pietro was.

"Hi" Mj greeted us.

"Hey" the twins said. We talked a bit and Mj told Wanda about her blog. My sister was impressed. They really liked each other. Wanda, me and Pietro went to the principal. We knocked on the door and we heard 'come in'

"Good morning" we all said.

"Good morning. You are the new students I guess" He pointed at Wanda and Pietro.

"yes, sir"

"What's your names?"

"Wanda Parker and Pietro Parker" I said. We changed their names so it won't be suspicious.

"Oh, I didin't know that you had a siblings Peter" Principal said. I just smiled.

He gave them their schedule, and wished a good day. We exited the office and my siblings looked at their plans, we had physics, Latin, PE and Lunch together. So it was great.

When it was Lunch time Flash walked up to us.

"Hey bebe. Why are you sitting with this loser?" he said and grab her hand.

"If you don't take your hands off me in the next five seconds, you won't have hands." He laughed, but backed off.

"What's your name?" he asked Wanda and Pietro.

"Pietro Parker" My brother said.

"Wanda Parker" Wands glared at him

"I didin't know that Penis had a siblings. " he pauses "Especially that looking" he said looking at Wanda. Then she stood up and twisted his wrist.

"What did you call him?" she asked.

"let me go" Flash said.

"What. Did. You. Call. Him?" Pietro asked this time.

"Nothing..." Said Flash, a little bit scared now.

"That's what we thought" Wanda said as she let go of Flash. He run away.

"Pete why didin't you tell us that you are bullied?" Pietro asked.

"Because I know that the Avengers would kill Flash?" I said. They sighed

"We won't tell them, if you are going to fight back" Wanda said.

"Ok..." When we ate we went on the Latin lesson. We already knew this language, so it was one of the easy lessons. We can speak all the languages, mum can speak- German, Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, Russian, French, Italian and Latin. We also know a lot about physics, chemistry and biology from dad and uncle Bruce. Sometimes we are helping them in lab or something.

We sat down and took out our books.

"Hello class. Today we are going to talk about the Avengers" Mrs. Harrington said.

Me, Wanda and Pietro smirked.

"So my first question is what is your favourite avenger?" Our teacher asked.

"Mine is Spider-Man, Iron Man or the Black Widow" Flash said. I rolled my eyes, as Wanda and Pietro did. We were sure he choosed mom, because of how she looks like. Don't get me wrong. мама паук is so cool, but Flash thinks that girls are weak. Everyone know this about Flash.

"Mine is Bruce Banner or the Iron Man" Ned said. Bruce is Ned's favourite scientist. I'm going to incroduce him to Bruce for his birthday.

"My favourite Avenger is Capitan America or Scarlett witch" Betty said.

"I think mine is Spider-Man and Thor" Liz said.

"Black Widow and Scarlet Witch" Mj said.

"Hawkeye" Cindy said.

"Quicksilver" said Sally.

"The Hulk and Capitan America" Abraham said.

"Quicksilver and the Hulk" said Charlie.

"Thor and Capitan America" Jason said.

"Hawkeye and Thor" one of the Flash friends said.

"Iron Man and the Black Widow" Me, Pietro and Wanda said together.

"Very well. I want you to do a presentation in threes about two Avengers. You can choose which one. " Mrs. Harrington said. Me and my sibling smirked.

"The presentation should contain photos, general informations, history of the heroes before the Avnegers and interesting facts about them. You can write the name of your favorite ship with the selected Avenger and your opinions about the hero" Our teacher added, before the school bell rang. It was our last period, so we headed to the exit.

"So about who we are gonna do presentation?" Wanda asked.

"Maybe about Uncle Clint and мама паук. There will be a lot of funny facts" I said. My sibling agreed and we went to the car, where Tony was waiting for us.

//This one-shot has 3 parts. Next one will be in 3/4 days :)//