#14 {Orginal Avengers, Peter, The Twins}

//As I said before, I'm going to public the chapters I already wrote and then public somethig new. Do you want it to be a multi-chapter book from Harry Potter or prefernces from the Avengers? Or maybe a multi-chapter book from the Avengers?  Then you will have to wait a little longer, but eventually I would post it. Love ya!//

Tony's pov;

Today was Halloween and the Avengers decided to make the civilians suprise and go to the 'NYC Halloween Festival'. In that case Peter, Wanda and Pietro can have also some fun. We were going to dress like a normal people. We will spend some time with people around and then the festival organistators will call 'the orignal avengers' on the stage and... Suprise! I'm going to be a vampire, Steve will be a mummy, Clint will be a clown (He don't need to change at all), Bruce will be a ghost, Thor a werewolf, Natasha will be a devil, Peter will be a death, Pietro a pirate and Wanda witch.

When we started preapering I went to my room and wore a black costume with a white collar and a bow tie, I also added vampire teeth and red lenses of my construction. Steve wrapped himself in old and slightly yellowish bandages, Clint painted his face and wore a comical rainbow-colored suit with pompoms instead of buttons and behind large fluffy boots. Bruce put on a white sheet with two equal holes, into which were inserted glasses from which a light was flashing, so that it looked like his eyes were glowing. Thor glued a bunch of fur and fangs to himself. For this he took wolf ears and fluffy paws. Natasha wore a red flared dress reaching slightly above the knee and ending in light, natural-looking lint, her sleeves were long and loose, her neckline was straight but very charming. For this she took a black, long, trident, red lenses and horns, and painted her lips a very red color. Peter was wearing a black, long, slightly ragged coat, a white mask and a scythe. Wanda put on a black, sticky, lace dress, reaching to the knees. She was wearing thin straps. In addition, she put on a witch's hat with feathers and black, transparent gloves. She painted her lips and eyelids black for tegu. Pietro, on the other hand, tucked his chin on and put on an eye patch. When we arivved at the festival we started messing around. Steve, Pietro and Bruce went for a small ilussion show, Thor, Wanda and Clint went to the small rollercoaster, while me, Peter and Tasha went to the haunted house. When we entered we heard some screames and noises, which made me and Peter jump. We were in a dark hallway, with some holes on the wall and roof. The only light was a purple lamp on the roof. We started walking, when a big ghost appeared from the hole on the roof. Me and Peter screamed and Natasha jumped. We strated walking again and then the lights started flickering and when we turned the corner, the robot clown that was supposed to scare us and his hand reached out to Nat who screamed because she didn't saw it. Me and Peter laughed and she glared at us, so we shut up immediately. When we got out, we went to the rollercoaster and then to the ilussion show. We talked with a lot of people and to my shock no one recognised us. I mean you know who I am.

Wanda's pov;

Me, Thor and Clint went to the rollercoaster. We were all screaming. Then we went to the haunted house. When Clown attacked us we all screamed and I fell to the floor. Clint helped me up. Then a zombie came from the corner. This time Clint fell to the floor and I helped him stand up. After one minute a ghost attacked us from the roof and we all fell to the floor. We laughed and stood up. We talked to a few people. No one even suspiciused we were te Avengers.

Pietro's pov;

Me, Steve and Bruce went to the ilussion show. It was amazing! That guy was literally doing magic! Bruce was still commenting about how that men did these tricks and Steve was having fun just like me. Colorful powders flew around, neon lights glowed and people went crazy. It was so magical! Then we went to talk to someone. When we were walking one kid seemed to recognize us. His jaw was dropped and he was staring at us. I put I finger to my lips and showed him to be quiet. Then I smiled warmly. The kid smiled back. We talked to a group of five peoples. They were very cool, but they haven't found out who we were. We went to a small rollercoaster. Steve was screaming, I was laughing and Bruce was smiling. Then organistators called everyone to the main plaza. When we arrived there, мама паук, Dad and Peter were already there. Wanda, Thor and Clint arrived one minute later. After the organistators announced some competition results he looked through the all peoples and stopped at us. He smiled before speaking.

"Tonight, we have really important guests" he started and whispers echoed through the crowd.

"Let's all say hello to the Avengers!" The crowd's eyes widened, as Mom, Dad, Bruce, Steve, Thor and Clint entered the stage. Everyone was shocked. The news were talking about this event for a good month.