#13 {Everyone}

IMPORTANT

//Guys, I think I will simply publish the chapters that I have already written and temporarily stop writing this book because I lost my inspiration. Someday I will write more chapters, but now I don't feel like it. Soon I will decide which book to publish. It will either be something from Harry Potter or the Avengers (Most likely preferences or some multi-chapter book). I hope you won't be mad//

Wanda's pov;

Yesterday me, Pietro and Peter find out about a game called 'mafia'. The point is, there is one leader. Others sit down and close their eyes. The leader chooses three murderers, one doctor and a detective, the rest are civilians. During the night, the murderers choose one person they want to kill, the doctors choose one person they want to heal, and the detectives at night point at one player, and the leader shows whether a given person is good or bad. During the day there is a vote on who to kick out of the game. Murderers are to eliminate civilians. The Civilians, on the other hand, are to eliminate the killers. Whoever is first eliminated loses.

Avengers, Grandpa Fury and Aunt Maria agreed to play with us today.

I was sleeping, when I felt someone next to me. I open my eyes and saw Peter.

"Wands, wake up! We are playing 'mafia' today" I stand up quickly and get ready. When I entered the living room I saw everyone, but dad. I greeted them and sat next to Peter on the couch. Five minutes later Tony came. We told them the rules and started playing.

3rd's pov;

Wanda was the leader. She choosed everyones roles and started.

"Murderers awake" she said. Natasha, Maria and Fury opened their eyes.

"Who do you want to kill?" The murderers pointed at Steve. Wanda nodded.

"Detective awake" Bruce opened his eyes.

"Who do you want to check?" Bruce pointed at Peter. Wanda showed him that Peter is good.

"Doctor awake" Clint opened his eyes

"Who do you want to heal?" Clint pointed at Tony.

"The city is waking up. Unfortunately, without Steve" Wanda said pointing at him.

"Who do you want to kick out?" She asked.

"I think it's Tony. He has motive to kill Steve" Maria said.

"I think Lady Maria is right" Thor said.

"Me too" Fury said.

"I'm not a murderer! Also there are spies, who can perfectly lie, so if they are murderers they can made it look like someone else!" Tony said.

"He is right too" Bruce said.

"So who is voting on Tony?" Wanda asked. Natasha, Fury, Clint, Maria, Thor and Pietro raised their hands.

"Voted. Tony is out." Wanda said. Stark groaned.

"Well, the city goes to sleep" The leader said. Everyone, but Tony closed their eyes.

"Murderers awake" When Nat, Nick and Hill opened their eyes, Stark gasped.

"Who do you want to kill?" Murderers pointed at Pietro.

"Detective awake" Bruce pointed at Fury. Wanda smirked and showed him that Fury is bad. Bruce looked surprised.

"Doctor awake" Clint pointed at Natasha.

"The city is waking up. Unfortunately, without Pietro" He groaned.

"So, who do you want to kick out?"

"I think that we should go with Tony's advice and kick out Fury" Bruce said.

"Why me?" Nick asked.

"I just feel like it's you" Banner said.

"Ok, so who is voting on Grandpa Fury?" Wanda asked. Bruce and Peter

"Sorry grandpa" Pete said. Then Natasha and Maria also raised their hands

"Alright Fury is out and he was a murder" There was a sound of cheers.

"The city goes to sleep" Wanda said.

"Murderers awake" Maria and Natasha pointed at Bruce.

"Detective awake" Bruce ponited at Clint and said that he is good.

"Doctor awake" Clint pointed at Bruce.

"The city is waking up. No one died" Maximoff said.

"I think we should vote Uncle Thor" Peter said.

"Why?" Thor asked.

"He didn't vote on Nick" Peter anwsered.

"He has a point" Natasha said.

"Clint also didn't vote on him" Maria said.
"I'm not a murder! Maybe it's you and now you want to kick me out!" Clint said.

"So who is voting on Maria?" Only Clint raised his hand.

"Who votes on Thor?" Everyone else raised their hands.

"Thor is out and city goes to sleep" Wanda said.

During the night Maria and Natasha choosed to kill Bruce, Clint to heal himself. Bruce also choosed to check Maria and she showed him that she is bad.

"The city is waking up. Unfortunately, without Bruce"

"Who are we kicing out?" Natasha asked.

"I think it's Maria" Clint said.

"I think it's Thor" Natasha said and peter nodded in argument

"I think it's Lady Natasha" Said Thor.

"I think it's Clint" Maria said.

"Thor has the most votes, so he is out. Now there is still two murders and 2 civilians, so Mafia won!" Wanda said.

"Who was the murderers?" Peter asked.

"Fury, Natasha and Maria were murderers. Bruce was detective and Clint was medic" Wanda anwsered.

"I KNEW IT!" Clint yelled. After this one game we decided to play it every saturday.