special chapter + note

a/n: well hello everyone. it's certainly been a while since I lasted updated "liar." first, I want to thank everyone who has read the book and supported it. I received several comments about how disappointing the ending was and how a special chapter or a sequel was needed. however, I had no intention of making one until my friend (you know who you are) started nagging me :") anyhow let's get on with the chapter. I hope you enjoy it <3

----------------------------------------------------------------

April 2021, 5 months after Enhypen's debut... 

"Hey Sunghoon, I'm leaving for Osaka in 2 weeks for the next World Team Trophy. I know you're really busy prepping for your next come back, but will you watch me?" Chaerim asked over the phone as she laid on her couch watching recent clips of her performance at the Stockholm World Figure Skating competition.

"Yeah, of course, babe" he smiled softly, "I'll make the guys come and watch you too. After all, you took gold at Stockholm. How could I not watch you again? You did amazing!"

"Haha thanks," she blushed, "It's amazing you had time to actually watch it. Anyways, I know our schedules are really packed but do you have any free time later today? Or in the evening? I know we're trying to keep our relationship confidential and we're lucky no found out yet, but I just want to see your face. It's been too long."

"I'll sneak out tonight. And let's meet at our usual spot, okay? I'm sure Mrs. Choi's granddaughter will let us in," Sunghoon whispered into the phone.

"Sunghoon, I was asking if you had a free schedule later in the day not for you to sneak out. Your manager caught you twice when we tried to go out. Not very slick, bud," she sighed, "Let's try another day before I leave if it doesn't work out."

"No, please," he whined cutely, "I promise I'll be more careful."

"Fine," Chaerim let out a small laugh, "But Sunghoon, if you get in trouble again then we'll have to think of something else. I know our little dates happen once in a blue moon, but I don't want you to keep getting in trouble because of me. People don't care about my dating life, but they care about yours. You have to be more mindful since you're an idol now."

"I know, I know. You've been telling me this every time we call. Don't worry, Chaeri. I promise I won't do anything to make you worry, okay. Anyways, I have to get to a photoshoot now. See you tonight! I love you, my beautiful, gold medalist at the Grand Prix Final, qualified for the 2022 winter Olympics in Beijing, world champion figure skating girlfriend~" he sing-songed at the end.

Chaerim giggled at his cute response, "I love you too, superstar."

The two had been dating since late August of 2020 and of course, no one knew except for one extremely trusted person. Not even Sunghoon's band members or their parents knew about their relationship. However, they loved each other so much that not even their careers or the long-distance could keep them apart, although it did take some time to convince Chaerim. She didn't want to ruin his dream career if the public were to find out he was dating his childhood friend. But in the end, both Chaerim and Sunghoon ended up dating though one was in Canada and the other in Korea.

**

12:30 am

Putting on a pair of black mom jeans and a cropped white t-shirt, she grabbed a pair of Adidas sneakers, a cap, and a mask, heading out of her apartment.

Chaerim: Hi sunghoonie~ I just left the apartment. I'll meet you a Choi's Cafe soon

Sunghoon: Hi- kk see you

Chaerim: I'll be there in 10. wbu?

Sunghoon: same as you :)

**