04

3:50 pm

At the ice skating rink...

"Oh my gosh, Chaerim? Is that you? Y-you're actually early?" Her coach overexaggerated in shock as she placed her hands over her heart, "I think I'm going to have a heart attack."

"Aw coach-nim, that's just mean," Chaerim pouted as she headed to the locker room.

Coach Ji and Sunghoon let out a loud laugh. When they finished changing and putting their skates on, they started to warm up on the ice. Gliding gracefully on the ice, Chaerim noticed that Sunghoon had stopped and was whispering something to Coach Ji.

"I wonder what's up with him today," she thought.

**

A few minutes later...

"Okay guys, can you come here for a second. We need to start discussing your choreography and song selection for the competition," Coach Ji announced from the bleachers. Sunghoon and Chaerim obeyed as they made their way over to her.

"This year you guys both qualify for being in the senior men and women's category. So the competition will be much more fierce since you are competing with stronger skaters. Tomorrow in the morning and after school, the choreographer is going to come and help you learn the choreo and I'm going to tell you the songs you're doing for your short program and free skate."

"First Park Chaerim. For your short program the song I chose for you is 'Liebeslied' also known as 'Love's Sorrow' by Fritz Kreisler. And for your free skate, you're going to be skating to the 'Howl's Moving Castle Theme'."

"Oh my gosh Coach you're really letting me do 'Howl's Moving Castle' this year?! Thank you thank you thank you so much," Chaerim squealed with joy.

"And Park Sunghoon. For your short praogram you're going to skating to 'Your Song' from Moulin Rouge and for your free skate you're going to be skating to 'The Music Of The Night' from the Phantom of the Opera," Coach Ji exclaimed with an enthusiastic tone, "I'm so excited to see you guys perform this."

They smiled and returned once again to the ice.

Now trying to land a triple axel seemed almost impossible to Chaerim. Being able to spin 3.5 times was enough, but landing it was incredibly hard. Feeling the force of 550 lbs pained her ankle and she felt like she was never going to be able to land it.

"Sunghoonie," she called as he was in the middle of performing a triple flip.

As soon as he landed the jump nimbly, he turned to her, "What is it? Do you want me to show you how I land a triple axel?"

"Hah~ you're a genius Park Sunghoon," she smiled.

**

6:30 pm

Sunghoon looked at the clock and started heading towards the exit of the rink.

"Yah, Sunghoon," Chaerim began to say, "Where are you going? We have an 1 hour and 30 minutes left of practice?"

"I have to go somewhere today," he uttered.

"Where?"

"Just somewhere," he responded, "Bye! See you tomorrow morning."

Chaerim was left dumbfounded as she watched Sunghoon walk out of the ice rink til he could no longer be seen.

"What is up with him?"