16

Saturday, 9:30 am

The sunshine peeked through the windows as it gently shone upon Chaerim's face. She stretched her arms and sat up with her eyes closed.

"Ugh, what time is it? And where am I?" she murmured tiredly, "Oh right... Sunghoon's house."

She opened her eyes, realizing something was completely off. In fear, she turned her head towards the clock on Sunghoon's wall.

"9:30! IT'S 9:30! NO, I MISSED PRACTICE THIS MORNING! AND I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL TOO!" she panicked as she scrambled out of the bed only to feel another body.

"AH-" she screamed in surprise as she accidentally kicked Sunghoon while they both fell off the bed. They both crashed onto the ground, creating a loud thud, Chaerim landing on top of him.

"Ow," Sunghoon groaned while rubbing his head, "Chaerim what's-"

"Yah, Sunghoon! What are you doing here?" Chaerim interrogated in surprise as she pushed herself up from him and directly stared into his eyes, "I thought you were on the couch?"

"What are you talking about? I- wait... what am I doing back in my room?" Sunghoon tiredly questioned with confusion.

"I-"

That's when the door creaked open and in horror, they both turned their heads.

"What on earth was that loud noi-" Sunghoon's mom said as she opened the door. She looked at the two on the ground, in concern as she saw the small 5'2 girl pressing her son down.

"I-I'm not even going to ask," she quickly exclaimed and she walked out of the room, shutting the door.

"Mom, it's not what you're thinking!" Sunghoon yelled.

"Mrs. Park it's not what you think it is! It was just an accident!" Chaerim hollered in a panic.

Embarrassed, Chaerim pushed herself away from Sunghoon and sat beside him.

"S-sorry about that," she said, flustered, "Anyways we better get going to school. Coach Ji is going to kill us for missing morning practice."

"Chaerim," Sunghoon groaned with exhaustion as he covered his eyes with his arms, "It's Saturday."

"Yeah, I know it's Saturday we have schoo- oh wait... we don't have school," she said in realization, "Wait what about practice?!"

Sunghoon immediately got up from the ground, "Oh shit. WE MISSED PRACTICE! WE NEVER MISS PRACTICE!"

They both scrambled from the ground and quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Mom! Mom!" Sunghoon panicked, "We missed practice! We missed morning practice!"

"Don't worry," Sunghoon's mom responded as she was making scrambled egg rolls, "I already told Coach Ji that the both of you needed a break, so you have a day off. Besides, you guys seemed a little busy."

Both of their faces flushed red.

"We already told you it's not like that," they retorted.

"A break?" Chaerim muttered under her breath, "What am I going to do with all this time?"

**

11:00 am

Chaerim and Sunghoon sat on the bus side by side as Chaerim had made her decision on what she was going to do. She could be catching up with her homework, the latest anime episode, or sleep, but she wanted to do what she missed the most, figure skating. Although she was skating every day, it wasn't the same. She didn't feel the love she did when she and Sunghoon had the fight. She was determined to do a better job in the sport she was best at.

On the other hand, Sunghoon used this opportunity to train the whole day at Big Hit. He was not practicing consistently, putting him in a position of falling behind the other trainees. Of course, figure skating meant a lot to him, but he loved to dance not only on the ice.

"Oh Sunghoon, I was wondering who are the other trainees you've been working with?" Chaerim asked since the tension between them was relaxed.

"Well, the first person you saw was Jay. He's the same age as us and has been training around the same time as me. There's this other guy, my friend, Lee Heeseung. He's a year older than us and has been training for about a year. I'm telling you, he's good at everything. That's why we gave him the nickname, 'Ace.' But honestly, you would like him. He's so nice and is probably the best hyung I've ever had."

"Must be nice having people that are reliable and you enjoy talking to," Chaerim said while stretching her arms out.

"Eh~ don't say that," Sunghoon exclaimed while smacking her head playfully.

"Ow- yah, Park Sunghoon, what was that for?" she whined while giving him a glare.

"You have me, Mina, Taeri, Yeji, my mom, your mom," Sunghoon exclaimed, "Many people. You're not alone. I hope you remember that."

-------------------------------

a/n: yes I am alive indeed. sorry for not updating. i have sm school work and an essay I didn't even start yet which I had all week to do :") anyways I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and don't forget to vote. and thank you so so so much for 800+ reads!! almost at 1k!

did you guys watch enhypen's Halloween version of chamber 5 in fruit costumes lol it was so cute. i absolutely loved it and I was cackling wen jake's orange head fell off and he sprinted to go back and get it haha

 i absolutely loved it and I was cackling wen jake's orange head fell off and he sprinted to go back and get it haha