18

After Chaerim's 3 hour practice session, she giddily made her way over to a cafe to buy some drinks and was planning to make a surprise visit to Big Hit. She carefully observed the cafe's menu and finally decided on what to buy.

"Hi," she exclaimed, "Can I have one iced grande matcha green tea latte, a grande hot latte with 2% milk, a little caramel drizzle, and some foam on the top, one iced grande mango and passionfruit iced tea with a less sugar, and an iced grande sweet peach tea with less sugar as well."

The cashier nodded, "That will be 25,750 won."

She hesitantly gave the money to the cashier.

"Damnit, there goes my allowance money. I shouldn't have bought a drink for myself," she thought with regret.

After purchasing the drinks, she began to walk over to the building where Sunghoon was training. She was ecstatic and couldn't wait to tell him the news. When she finally arrived, she entered the building but was stopped by the man at the front desk.

"Excuse me, miss," he said sternly, "Where do you think you're going? We don't accept women in this building."

"Oh, I'm here to bring drinks for my friend. I promise I'll be in and out," she responded with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry, we don't allow nosy women into this building. Certainly not annoying fangirls," he said with a sarcastic tone.

"This douche," she thought, trying not to make a face.

"I'll be in and out. I promise," she smiled sweetly.

"I specifically told you, we don't allow women. It's simply against the rules and our trainees are especially hardworking. We do not need any distractions. If you must, I'll deliver the drinks for you."

"But, sir," she exclaimed, trying not to lose her temper, "My friend is one of the trainees and I have to tell him something important. So please, please let me give this to him. It'll only take a minute. Please."

"I already told you no," the man snapped, "If you're going to continue this unruly behavior, I'm going to have to call security to escort you out."

"But I-"

"Mr. Lee," a young male's voice said, "She's with me."

Chaerim looked behind the man to see a teenager who looked around her age. He had big doe eyes and a pointed nose. The boy walked over beside her and gently held her wrist.

"Heeseung," Mr. Lee responded, "You know it's against the rules to allow visitors, like this obstinate young lady right here."

"I'm going to beat this guy up," Chaerim puffed while clenching her fist.

"Please," Heeseung begged, "I promise it won't take long. Besides she made her way here just to bring us drinks, see."

"Ugh, fine. I'm letting this slide since you're one of the best trainees. If I get in trouble it's your fault," he groaned.

Heeseung tugged the girl's wrist as they began to walk over to the main hallway.

"Sorry about that," the boy chuckled, "Mr. Lee is a weird one. To be honest, all the trainees hate him."

"I can see why," Chaerim replied, "But thanks for helping me back there."

"No problem," he smiled while showing his white pearly white smile, "By the way I'm Heeseung. You must be Sunghoon's friend, Chaerim, right?"

She nodded, "Sunghoon's told me a lot about you and Jay."

As they finally reached the room Heeseung was practicing in, he opened the door and saw Sunghoon and Jay practicing a choreography.

"Woahhh, Sunghoonie," Chaerim exclaimed while she smiled broadly, "You look cool."

Sunghoon stopped dancing as he turned around to face the tiny girl standing next to Heeseung.

"Chaerim, I-" his face began to flush red, "How did you get in here?"

"Heeseung helped me," she smiled, "Besides I have some news to share and bought you guys some drinks since you guys are all super hard working."

"Aw, you call him Sunghoonie," Heeseung laughed.

"Only Chaerim can call me that," Sunghoon said defensively.

"Yo, she's really cute," Jay muttered softly while elbowing Sunghoon.

"You think I didn't notice," Sunghoon muttered back.

"Um, is something wrong?" Chaerim asked in confusion as she tilted her head.

"No, not at all," Sunghoon responded quickly, "Here let's all sit and drink some of the stuff Chaeri bought."

"What's he lying about this time?" she questioned.

They all sat in a circle as she distributed the drinks on the ground.

"Sunghoon, here's your latte with 2% milk, caramel drizzle, and foam. I didn't know what you guys liked except for Sunghoon so here is mango and passionfruit iced tea and an iced peach tea. Sorry if you don't like any of them," she smiled sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it," Jay smiled, "You're already too kind and bought us a drink when you didn't have to."

"Hehe enjoy~," she said softly.

"Ew what's with you," Sunghoon scoffed playfully, "You're acting soft and cutesy when I know you're a psychopath."

She shot him a glare, "I am not."

"Yah, Sunghoon, stop being so mean. You shouldn't treat her like that," Heeseung scolded.

"Ah hyung, it's fine we tease each other all the time like that," he responded.

"Yeah, we tease each other all the time," Chaerim said reassuringly, but for some reason, Sunghoon's opinion mattered more to her than she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: hehe double update ~ sorry this was kinda boring it was sorta filler chapter bc it was getting too long lol