♪ cuddle day ♪

wilbur soot; cuddle day 

word count: 440

TW: cursing

The loud alarm blares through your ears. You groan and roll over, out of your boyfriend's arms, to snooze the alarm clock. You sigh as you read the time. 7:30 AM. You roll back into your boyfriend's arms, which he gladly welcomed you back. "I don't want to get up." You mumble into  your boyfriend's chest. "So, let's not." He responds. "But don't you have to stream with Dream?" You ask, and sit up slightly. 

"Fuck that green teletubbie." He says and pulls you back down into his arm. You laughed and snuggled into him. "Can we have a cuddle day?" You ask. "We can watch movies and cuddle." You pleaded. "I'll think about it." He teases. "Willll pleaseee" You drag out the 'l' and 'e.' 

"Fine but only if we get to watch 'Your Name'." He playfully scoffs and rolls his eyes. You smile and make eye contact. "yay" You say calmly. "You don't sound enthusiastic about it. I could just go and stream with that stupid homeless teletubbie." He jokes. "Noooo!" You drag out the 'o.' "I'm very happy!" You say more enthusiastically. You both laugh at the situation.

 "I love you." You tell him. "I love you more." He replies with a smirk, knowing he always wins this game. "No. I'm not doing this." You shake your head and he laughs. "It's not funny. I actually don't like you." You say, pretending to be mad at him. "You do like me." He says in a smart ass way. I cross my arms over my chest. "Nope-" I get cut off by him kissing me. I kiss back and smile into the kiss.

"I told you, you liked me." He said as he pulled away. "Shut up. I don't want to talk about it." You put your head down to hide the blush on your cheeks. He lifts your head up and boops your nose. "You're adorable." He smiles. "Whatever, lets just watch this stupid movie." You say holding back a smile. Wilbur smiles and grabs the remote. "Your wish is my command, princess." He teases.

"I'm gonna kill you one day. I hope you know that." You snap back. You both make eye contact and break into a fit of laughter after about 20 seconds. Once you both calm down, Wilbur opens the Vudu app and selects 'Your Name'. You snuggle into his side and he puts his arm around you and kisses the top of your head.