☽ lake ☾

ranboo; lake

ranboo; lake

word count: 363

TW: mentions of a god, like one curse word

You watched as your best friend got into the cold lake. "C'mon." He called out for you to get in with him. "But its cold!" You exclaimed. "It's not even that cold! You're over exaggerating!" He complained. A smile formed on your lips at the sight of your desperate friend wanting to be near you. "Pleaseeee." Ranboo whined. You sighed and got into the cold water. You squealed at the temperature. 

"See! It's not that bad." He swims over to you. "Speak for yourself." You hug him in the water wanting warmth. He embraces you into his arms. "Warmer?" He asked. You nod your head into his chest and close your eyes. "Don't fall asleep or I'll let you drown." He jokes which makes you smile. "I can't make any promises." You joke back and he leaves a kiss on the top of your head. 

Once you were warm enough, the two of you were swimming in the lake, splashing each other and having fun. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" You screamed after Ranboo. "YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST!" He screamed back beginning to swim away. Soon you caught up to him and punched him in the shoulder. "Ow. Oh my god that hurt so much. How ever will I live on?" He said sarcastically. "Oh, shut up will you!" You roll your eyes at him and he grabs your waist and picks you up. 

"Put me down! What the hell!" You protested while he laughed. You wrapped your legs around his torso to keep yourself up. He brought you to the edge of the lake and put you down and pointed at the sunset. You stared in amazement at how beautiful it was. "It's gorgeous!" You exclaimed. "Not as gorgeous as you." You scoff on the outside but inside you get a million butterflies. "I love you." You tell your best friend. "I love you more." You rolled you eyes and let him win. But just this once.