♥ everything will be alright ♥

tommyinnit; everything will be alright

word count: 718

TW: mental breakdown, cursing, fear of abandonment,

The sun shone through the open window of Tommy's room. His arms were wrapped around your waist and your head on his chest. You look up at him and smile. Your hands make their way to his hair. Your fingers gently brushing through his hair, absentmindedly. 

The alarm, that was previously set the night before for 7:15 AM, began to ring. Tommy slowly began to wake up and become aware of his surroundings. He turns off the alarm, slightly rolling on top of you to reach the clock. "Ow." You tell him. "You're fine." He replied. "Why, thank you, kind sir." You joke. "That's not what I meant- whatever." You laugh at his response, kiss his chin and get out of his grip. 

"Come back." He whines. "We have to get ready for school." "I don't wanna." "You gotta." You go through the collection of clothes you've left at Tommy's house. You find an outfit and begin changing. "Ew." He jokes and covers his eyes because respectful. "I hate you." You finish changing and lay back down with Tommy. His arms immediately wrapped around you tightly. He held you like you would disappear if he wasn't careful enough. 

Little to your knowledge, that's what was going through his mind. Sickly thoughts possessed his head. Slowly eating away at him. Making his head a living hell. But you made it better. But everyone had their downfall. 

~ time skip to after school ~ 

You, Tommy, Tubbo, Jack, and Wilbur were hanging out in Tommy's yard while his parents weren't home. The group was making jokes and picking on Tommy as they normally did, but this time was different to Tommy. To Tommy, it was almost as if they meant every word they said. "Nobody asked you, Tommy." Wilbur joked to Tommy. "Well then why the fuck are you even friends with me?" Tommy said while getting up and leaving to his room. 

You all stop laughing and look at each other. You quickly get up and follow your distressed boyfriend. You make your way to his room and knock on the door. "Tommy?" You ask. "Go away Y/N." He says with a weak voice, on the verge of tears. "Tommy, please." Your voice was gentle and almost comforting to the distressed male. "No." He said almost not meaning it. "Please." You wanted to comfort your boyfriend who was obviously upset. 

There was hesitation. A silence. You, waiting for an answer. Tommy, trying to make the right decision. "Come in, please." He almost begged but kept his composure. You quickly open the door and see Tommy sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. "What's wrong, Tom?" You quickly sit next to him. 

"I don't even know anymore. Everything is just so hard and annoying. And I feel like everyone around me is tired of me. And nothing I do is ever good  enough." He stood up and began pacing. "And I can never catch a fucking break. And nobody ever asks me how I feel but I always ask them. And I'm not talking about you. You're the only person who doesn't seem tired of me. But at the same time it feels like you do and you're gonna break up with me. I- It's just- Everything-" Tears began to flood his eyes and down his face. 

You quickly got up and wrapped your arms around him. In which, he returned the favor and tucked his head into your neck. Your hands made their way to his hair, once again. "Everything will be alright. Okay? I'm here for you. We're all here for you. Everything will be okay." You whisper into his ear. 

"I love you. I love you so much." You say as your heart breaks, seeing your boyfriend like this. "Please don't hesitate to come to me if something like this is going on. Okay?" You felt his head nod into your neck. "I love you too. Please don't leave me." He whispered into your ear. "I would never." Your grip became tighter as a tear slipped from your eye.