❀ shoelaces ❀

karl jacobs; shoelaces

word count: 444

TW: none

"Hey, do you wanna go to the skate park?" Karl asks putting down his phone. You turn your attention to Karl while also putting your phone down. "Yeah, sure, why not." You say and smile. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom, you get ready, alright?" You nod and you both stand up. He leaves a quick kiss on your lips before exiting the room. You turn to his closet, which has some of your clothes in it, and pick an outfit. You lay the outfit on the bed and begin taking off the clothes you were previously wearing. 

The clothes you were previously wearing fall to the floor and form a pile as you put on the outfit you picked out. You look at yourself in the mirror and Karl comes back in. He smiles and comes behind you. His arms wrap around your waist. "I like that shirt." He rests his head on yours. "You bought it for me, I would hope you like it." You both laugh. Karl lets go of you and makes his when to his closet. You grab your sneakers, which were left by the door, and slip them on and tuck the laces into the side of the shoe.

Karl glances at you tucking the laces in. "You have to tie them if you're gonna skate." He says and quickly changes his pants and puts on his shoes. You sigh, knowing you dont know how to tie your shoes, and untuck your shoelaces. You begin trying to tie them but fail. "Karlllll." You whine. He looks up at you after finishing tying his own shoes. "Yes?" He questions. "Can you tie my shoes please?" You ask, nicely. He looks at your shoes and notices your untied laces. He walks over to you and bends down on one knee. He lifts your foot and places it on his knee, tying your shoe. He does the same for the other and stands up. 

"When we get back, I'll teach you how to tie your shoes." He kisses your forehead and smiles. You nod at him and grab his hand. He leads you to where he keeps his skateboards and lets go of your hand, handing you your board. He grabs his own and the two of you leave the house and lock the door. "I'll race you to the skate park." Karl challenges. "You're on, Jacobs." You laugh and begin skating to the park. Karl quickly follows your actions. "Cheater!" He yells while laughing.