♥ cold ♥

tommyinnit; cold

tommyinnit; cold

word count: 301

TW: cursing (cmon its tommy what did you expect)

The blanket covered your cold body. Even though it was almost summer you were freezing. Your boyfriend, Tommy, was streaming so you had no one to give you body heat. You were wearing one of his hoodies and one of your pairs of sweatpants. Your nose was runny and your feet were cold. You missed Tommy's arms around your cold body. 

You let a whine out and he looked at you. "What?" He looked at you, concerned. Your relationship was semi public. Meaning the internet knew he was in a relationship but not with whom. "I'm cold." You complain, dragging out the 'd'. He laughs and shakes his head. "Well guys, I have to end the stream because someone is cold." He says with a smile on his face. "Thank you for all the primes." You tune out the rest of his outro and wait for him to come cuddle you. 

You feel Tommy climb into bed and embrace you. "Hi." You say snuggling closer to him. "Hey." He says as he starts playing with your hair. You hum in contentment. "How was the stream?" You ask half asleep. "Fucking poggers." He says trying to keep his talking to a minimum noticing you were tired. "Tell me more." "Well, first..." You began to doze off listening to him talking and the feeling of him playing with your hair. 

Tommy looks down to see you asleep. He smiles to himself. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." You mumble back barely above a whisper. Tommy brings you closer to him and begins to fall asleep himself.