⍟ too much ⍟

tubbo; too much

tubbo; too much

word count: 469

TW: angst, arguing, yelling, cursing, breakup, tubbo asshole arc

You sat in your boyfriend's kitchen with his little sister, Lani. You came over a little under two hours ago. But your boyfriend decided streaming was more important than spending time with you. "Is he still streaming?" His mother, who you adored, walked in and asked. You nodded silently. "Aw, sweetie I'm sorry." She said apologetically. You smiled at her and continued to drink you glass of water. 

Another hour had past and you were debating leaving. You had made up your mind to leave when tubbo walked in. He kissed the top of you head and opened the fridge for a water bottle. "Hi!" He says to you cheerfully. "Hey." You answer back, very monotone. "Are you okay? You sound upset." You rolled you eyes. "No really? I wonder why." He looked at you as if you had three heads.

"Did I do something?" He asked confused. "You did fucking nothing." You said in an angry tone, getting attention from his family. "Then why are you so pissed?" He questioned taking a sip of his water. "Can you not hear me? You did nothing. I was here for 3 fucking hours and you streamed the whole time." He places his water bottle on the counter waiting for you to say something else. When you didn't, he took his chance to speak. 

"Well, sorry I guess." He apologised insincerely. "You're not even sorry? What the hell? You've done this everyday for the past month." You hold back tears which he notices, not really caring. "Like I said, I'm sorry-" He says but you cut him off. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it! It's like I'm second to everything! I feel like this relationship is so one sided!" You raise your voice, causing tubbo to flinch. Tubbo's family quickly began to leave to give you two privacy. "You're not my whole life! I have other things to do!" He raises his voice back. "I get that! But you can't just ignore me and then act like everything is fine! You're streaming too much and don't have time for me!" A single tear goes down your cheek and his heart shatters. 

"I-I-" He stutters not knowing what to say next. "I can't do this anymore." You tell him with more tears falling down your face, hitting his black hoodie that you wore. "We're done." You grab your phone and leave, slamming the door behind you. Tubbo stood there shocked. His mom walked back in, to see what the slam was, to see tubbo crying. "Oh no, what happened?" She rushed over to her crying son. "We're over."