♔ arranged marriage ♔

technoblade; arranged marriage

word count: 586

TW: mentally abusive family, planned arranged marriage 

You paced across your room, biting your nails. Today was the day you were to meet your soon to be be husband. Your stomach churned, afraid to meet this mystery man. "Y/N." Your mother knocked on the door and said with a nasty tone. "Yes, mother?" Your breath hitched. Was it already time? "Get out here. Now." The sternness in her voice frightened you. You quickly opened your door, face to face with your mother. She eyed you up and down, looking in disgust as she saw your outfit. "That will have to do." You frowned and followed her as she walked to the living room. 

Once you reached the living room, you saw a man with luscious pink hair. He was gorgeous and recognizable, almost as if you had seen him before. His gaze was diverted towards you and he smiled. The familiar smile lit up the whole room. The familiar smile that was there for you when your family criticized your every move. Technoblade. Butterflies erupted as you figured out his plan. You smiled back and sat across from him. 

"I'm Technoblade, Techno for short, and from what I've heard, you're Y/N." He chuckled and nodded his head towards the back door you used to sneak him in on most nights. "Nice to meet you, Technoblade." You held in a laugh as you held out your hand for a handshake. "Please, don't be so formal, call me Techno." He reached out his hand and connected it with yours. Your eyes locked. Your hands still connected, he asked "How fast can you run?" You let out a small giggle. Your parents looked confused, not sure what was happening. "Pretty fast. Why? Wanna Race?" You smiled. His hand grasped yours for dear life, ready to run and never look back. "You're on." 

The two of you bolted for the back door. Your mother screamed profanities at you while your father went to chase after you. You were faster though, so you continued to run into the forest with a smile on your face. Once you couldn't hear the profanities from your mother or the protests from your father, you slowed down, hands still locked. You faced each other. Dead serious for a second before you bursted into a fit of laughter followed shortly by Techno. "I can't believe we just did that. I can't believe you did that." You said trying to catch your breath. "Anything for you, love." You looked down at your hands. "Race you back to your house." You say slowly letting go of his hand. "You're on. Winner gets to hold the others hand." "Deal." 

You started off with a lead, but soon Techno caught up. The two of you ran until you found the small village cottage, you were ever so used to. "I win." Techno says obviously proud. "Not fair." You whine. "I think it's very fair. Now, hand." You sigh in defeat as you lift up your hand which he gladly takes. He opens the door and you are greeted by his dad. He smiled and waved, while slightly eyeing your hands, and you returned the favor before Techno pulled you up the stairs and into his room. "Movie?" He asked. "You know it." You smiled at the man you knew you were in love with.