♦ hideout ♦

dreamwastaken; hideout

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

dreamwastaken; hideout

word count: 682

TW: cursing, implied smoking, mentions of cops

bad boy dream (and the rest of dsmp) AU

in this particular oneshot i will be calling dream by his online persona name for the sake of incorporating his smile mask

You walked into an abandoned alley way, with your hand in your boyfriend's. It was chilly out, so you were wearing his signature leather jacket, which was a quite big on you. He was taking you to meet his friends. You were super excited while equally as nervous. Soon the two of you made it to a rusted door. Dream knocked on the door in a rhythmic pattern. The door opened and a tall man with pink hair opened the door. He scoffed and rolled his eyes at the sight of Dream, though. "Oh, c'mon now! You know you love me!" He teased the pink haired man. "Yeah yeah, whatever." The pink haired man retorted and walked away from the door. You're boyfriend simply laughed and walked in, still holding your hand. 

Once you were in the strange building, you took a look at your surroundings. About a dozen men were in the room, with one woman that had beautiful pink hair sitting by a man with brown curly hair and a black beanie. Everyone looked at you admiring your beauty. "Guys," Your boyfriend started and they all gave their attention to him. "This is my partner, Y/N!"

"American?" A tall blonde British boy asked. "Yes, Tommy. American." He sighed. The British blonde boy, or Tommy as Dream had called him, scoffed. "How dare you bring ANOTHER American to this stupid place." Tommy said with disbelief. "If you think it's so stupid, leave. There's the door." The pink haired man sassily said to the, what looked to be, young boy. Tommy mocked the man, which led to a small argument. Dream led you guys to a seat while the two boys argued. Dream sat down on a blue bean bag chair and dragged you onto his lap. He took off his signature smile mask, he used to hide from the police, and placed it on the floor.

 "Techno. Tommy. Cut it out." A man walked in, along with a cloud of smoke, and scolded the two. The man had yellow-blond hair and a green and white bucket hat. "Sorry, Phil." Tommy says shyly. "Sorry or whatever." Techno, as Phil called him, said quite annoyed. Phil nodded satisfied with the answer he got. When Phil turned his back Techno mumbled under his breath. "Stupid Child." 

"I HEARD THAT!" Tommy screeched. "Tommy, shut the fuck up." A guy with black hair and a white bandana told him off. "For once, I agree with Sapnap." Techno agreed. "It's because you're American." Tommy said with annoyance. "Jesus, what did Americans do to you?" You mumble quietly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone laughed at your joke except for Tommy. "I hope you guys break up so I never have to see you again." He said in an obvious joking manner. 

"Dream." You say with a solid face. "Yes, doll?" He answered. "You run things around here, right?" You asked with a solid plan in mind. "Yes, why?" He questioned. "I don't like him. Get rid of him." You say staring at Tommy dead in the eyes. "WHAT NO. DREAM YOU CAN'T DO THAT." He screamed, although it wouldn't matter. Dream would do anything for you.

 "Well, Tommy, It was good knowing you." Dream played along. "Yeah, Tommy, It was a good run." The guy in the black beanie also played along. "Wilbur, be nice to your brother." The pink haired girl said to, apparently, Wilbur. "You see, Niki, that's just no fun." He smiled at Niki. "Get a room." Tommy said disgusted. "Get a new place to stay." Techno teased for the millionth time that night. The group laughed and Dream kissed your neck. You could get used to Dream's friends. Maybe even Tommy.