✦ robin hood ✦

georgenotfound; robin hood 

word count: 648

TW: angst bc im sad, not a happy ending, cheating, mentions of murder & violence, cursing

song fic; robin hood by anson seabra

(this is my first song fic please give me feedback)

You stood there, unable to process what you had just seen. Your boyfriend of 2 years just kissed your best friend. George looked over, surprised to see you in London. His eyes soften and for a second you forget about what you just saw. But as he tries to come to you, you remember and walk away as quick as possible. 

You make it out of the place the party was held. Tears threatened to fall but you hold them back as someone grabs your arm. You turn and see him. He had tears in his eyes. You wanted to be held in his arms and have him tell you everything was okay but it wasn't. 

i was so rich 

with all this love 

you wanted it 

and i was so dumb 

i let you in 

when i should have run 

now all thats left

is something numb 

"Why?" Is all you said to the man in front of you. 

He shook his head. He couldn't possibly come up with a good answer. There wasn't one. A tear falls down your cheek. His eyes follow the tear down your face. Ashamed. That's what he was. How could he be anything but. He goes to speak, but stops himself. He knew anything he said would be ignored. You just stared at each other. Letting your eyes do the talking. 

"Why?" You ask again, wanting an answer that his eyes weren't giving. 

"I don't know." His voice was low and shaky, trying not to cry.

"That's a shit answer." You say, obviously hurt.

"youre my robin hood."  You tell him, still upset.

He stayed silent. Afraid he would burst out crying if he said anything. You saw the hurt in his eyes. You wanted to comfort him and make him feel loved but at the same time you wanted to kill him violently. 

"I'm sorry." His voice barely above a whisper. 

"That doesn't fix it." 

"I know." 

i guess i was just another victim

someone that thought you could that you could play 

i had a feeling and i should have listened

"I'm leaving now." You say, eyes on his shirt, not wanting to look at his face.

"I'm sorry." He said again. 

You shook your head and you finally let your tears out. His heart broke seeing you like this. The metaphorical blood on his hands. He couldn't find words. Who could in this moment. The group that had gathered around as silent as a mouse, eager to see what would happen next. Some people recording as if it was a middle school fight. 

Only a single thought running through your mind on repeat; Why? 

i gave you all i had to lose

my skin

my soul

my finest jewels

you stole it all for someone new and then

"Fuck you." Was all you said before walking away. 

He stood there in shock. He couldn't process what just happened. He looks around to see the people. 

"What are you looking at!?" He yells and they scatter. 

He had just lost the love of his life. Nothing mattered to him anymore. His heart stung.  He was so alone without you. 

So alone

So alone

So alone

So alone

He cried into his best friends shoulder. Oh, how his best friend was so disappointed. But nothing mattered to George except for you. And now, he had lost you. He was so upset and so angry and so annoyed with himself. I mean who wouldn't be. His entire world had just fallen out of his hands. And to think, it was all his fault. 

yeah you're my robin hood