♦ summer camp ♦

dreamwastaken; summer camp

word count: 437

TW: cursing, attempted murder?

very heavily inspired by fear street 1978

"Get off me, you bitch!" You cried out as your enemy, Shelia, tied your hands with a rope, and hung it from the tree. "This is what you deserve." She took out a lighter and began to move closer to you. She moved the lighter under your arm leaving a burn. "What's going on over here?" The camp counsellors, Nick and Clay, walked over. "Nothing Nick." Shelia hid the lighter behind her back and batted her eyelashes. "Why is Y/N hanging from the tree?" Clay asked to which Shelia scoffed. "Y/N called me a bitch." She rolled her eyes. "This is your third strike, Y/N." Nick stated while Clay began untying you. "You're done." He says blankly. "Oh, so she can get away with trying to murder me but I can't call her a bitch. Fantastic logic, Nicholas." You roll your eyes.

"You get one more chance. And then you're out." Clay started. "You should probably go to the nurse." He nodded towards the burn on your arm. "Yeah whatever." You began to walk to the nurse. Soon enough, Clay catches up to you. "Hey, wait up." You roll your eyes and continue walking. "Sorry about my brother. Nick can really be oblivious sometimes." He paced his walking with you. "No shit." You two reach the nurses office. "After you." He opens the door for you. You roll your eyes once again. "Nurse Lane?" You call out. "She's probably on lunch." He looks at the time. "Great." You sigh. "I can help with your burn." He scratches the back of his neck.  

"What do you know about treating burns." You sit on a bed, ready to wait for Nurse Lane. "I'm a counsellor. I need to know these things." He responds grabbing burn cream. "Plus, all you have to do is put cream on it and wrap it." You laugh lowly. He grabs your arm begins to apply the cream. You focus on his face as he does. He slightly bites his lip, concentrating on your burn. He slowly wraps your arm where the burn was. He was careful not to wrap it to tight. "Is it too tight?" He looks up at you. "No. It's fine." He nodded. You two lock eyes. "Can I kiss you?" You kiss him to which he kisses back. Neither of you pull away until you're gasping for air. "So, thats a yes." You both laugh.