20. Wildest Dreams.

“Have you lost your mind?” Jane laughs as I grab my bag ready to head out for our lunch date and I consider that question for a brief moment. Maybe I have, but I’m excited to meet someone else who knows Marshall, silly really.

“Let’s just get in the car, soon as we get there, the sooner it’ll be over” Pushing Jane towards the drivers side of the car, I get in quick before I change my mind, hurrying her along to start driving.

“I’m not happy, you promised me day drinking.” She’s scowling at me.

“Jane there will be day drinking, I’m yours today. I promised” I’m not going to break my promise just a quick detour then onto the drinking.

She scoffs before speaking again “No, you’ll take one look at the rapper and I’ll lose you. I’ll have to drink on my own”

Jesus Christ and I’d thought Marshall was needy, mind you Jane isn’t usually like this so I make a mental note to revisit this later, something must be going on.

We pull up outside the studio thirty minutes later and the security guy hiding out across the street approaches us, looking intimidating but soon smiling when he recognises us and waves us through the large gates.

“Are you coming in? That’s Denaun’s car isn’t it?” she looks away, tapping her nails impatiently on the steering wheel. “No! I’ll wait here” she’s quite abrupt with me and buries her face in her phone, ignoring me.

I’m greeted inside by a flustered looking Marshall in the reception area, there’s a lot of people milling around here today, a complete contrast to the last time I came here and it was just us two “Quick in here” I’m yanked by my wrist around a corner and into something that was left out of my tour from before and what appears to be a cleaning equipment closet “Er Hi” I greet him.

“What are you wearing?”  he spits out at me. “Its a dress Marshall.”

” No it’s a fucking jacket, what are you wearing under it?”

“Fuck off Dad” I try to yell quietly at him, I like my dress, it’s a little short granted but it’s cute and I don’t get to dress up often.

He starts yanking at the belt around my waist, trying to pull it apart and I clutch at it trying to hold the two sides of my dress together whilst laughing uncontrollably.

“Fuck” he hisses out, eventually giving up trying to pull my dress apart. “Where are you going dressed like that?” He really does sound like a flustered dad.

“Jane and I are trying to go day drinking and you are holding us up.”  I’m beginning to lose my cool with him.

“No fucking way, not dressed like that. I’ll get you some sweat pants to wear under it.”  As amusing as this is I’d quite like to get my day drinking started so I push him away and reach for the door handle.

“How about a quickie?” he changes tactic, his hands roam up under the illegal dress and his palms feel rough and warm against my ass and I’m tempted for a second, then he grabs my hand and shoves it down his sweat pants, my hand coming in contact with his hot, firm dick I palm him lightly watching his eyes roll back in his head but I don’t make any other movement, I try to hold back the giggles as he opens one eye, glaring at me “For fuck sake Jas it’s a dick not a fucking flower, tug on it” and so I do, his yelp of surprised pain causes the giggling fit I’ve been holding in to finally escape.

“That was out of order, bitch” pulling my hand out of his sweat pants, I pat his dick lightly

“Why are you behaving like a horny teenager?” I recognise the look on his face that means he’s about to blow up but instead I’m saved by the door to the closet suddenly ripping open and a confused looking Denaun catches me trying to get Marshalls wandering hands up and out from where they’ve landed under my dress again.