4. Wicked Game

The feel of the horse's methodical movements beneath me lulled me off into a peaceful day dream, I loved Wednesdays, always started them early riding with my best friend Jaynee through Mayberry state Park just outside of Detroit, it was an absolutely beautiful place.

The morning sunshine warmed my face and hands and I could have easily been rocked to sleep.

"Mima" my friend calls me by the nickname she gave to me when I was five and she was seven, I pretend not to hear it, I'm just content with being quiet right now.

"Earth to Mima, where are you?" sighing I give her a long glance before answering "Sorry I was miles away day dreaming" she gives me a sympathetic smile.

"What's got you looking so dreamy today? You haven't told me how the Tinder date was yet either and that was a week ago. You're slacking" I grin at her words.

"My date was eventful, Danny was a no show" I laugh and press my horse on into a trot with Jaynee calling after me that I was a bitch to leave her hanging like that.

After she catches me up, she rides along side of me, nudging my leg with her boot "So what happened if he didn't show?" she's all enthusiastic now.

"Well I had sex that's for sure!" she squeals loudly making both horses jolt in surprise "Shit, sorry, more information"
"Okay there was a guy who got stood up like I did, he approached me, we spoke and we had sex"

"Just like that?" she asks in a confused tone.

"Yes, just like that. It happened and I enjoyed it. I went out to meet someone for sex and I had sex, I'd say successful evening wouldn't you!" she doesn't need to answer my question, it felt amazingly successful to me and in a few hours' time, I'd hopefully be reliving it all over again.

"No, I'm not having that, let's stop over there!" she points to a picnic bench and I head on over, dismounting and taking a seat opposite her, ready for my grilling.

"So, who was this guy you fucked, you don't do shit like that. Its taking you weeks of discussion with this Danny guy to even meet up with him"

I can't tell her it was Marshall; I like the thought of him being my dirty little secret and I wasn't ready to share that with anybody just yet "his name is Mike, he's cocky, a little bit arrogant and I found it attractive. We got talking, I told him why I was meeting Danny and he more or less offered to help me out, so I took him up on the offer" there's nothing more to say, well there is but I don't want to waste time getting into it with her.

I can tell she's still suspicious though "So you, who plans everything to within an inch of its life, had sex with a strange man you'd known for an hour tops"

"yes"

"Fuck me, where's my friend Mima and what have you done with her?"

"Fuck off, the sex was awesome, I'm meeting him again today" I can't help the shit eating grin that covers my face as she looks on at me in amazement.

"Did you get naked?" Jaynee asks me quietly trying to be sensitive and I see her cross her fingers behind her back as she practically wills me to say yes.

"No, why would I expose myself like that" I brush off her question not wanting to think about what would happen if I took my clothes off in front of Marshall, I wanted to prolong that as long as possible.

"Does he know everything, like Danny did?"

I shake my head no, looking down at the table and picking at my jodhpurs.

"Mima" she cautions me,

"He doesn't need to know anything; we fuck that's all and I can do that wearing a fucking dress" I snarl at my oldest friend, she doesn't deserve it but I've had a crap week and I don't need this right now.