5. A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You

My knee jogged up and down with excitement, finger tips tapping along on the mixing desk in front of me. I checked my watch before looking up into the bemused faces of my friends Royce and Porter.

“He’s doing it again” Porter commented to Royce like I wasn’t sat directly in front of the pair of them.

“Doing what?” Royce looked at him.

“Checking his, damn watch, jiggling the fucking knee like he’s clucking” Porter looks at Royce in amazement that he hasn’t noticed my behaviour, I sit fascinated by the pair of them.

“I done told you, every Wednesday around lunch time for the past couple of months or so, this shit happens”

“Then, I’m telling you he’ll get up and fuck off to lunch early, doesn’t happen on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or fucking Friday” Royce laughs at Porters indignation of where I was disappearing to as he marked every day of the week off on his fingers which were currently held up in Royce’ face.

I hadn’t realised my excitement in seeing the woman whose name I still did not know and whom had managed to avoid me getting her naked thus far had become obvious to the people around me. Thinking about it I was always naked, the only part of her I’d seen was her ass and puss, nothing else. She did have a great ass though.

I had thought I’d hidden my time with her well, apparently not that well though.

My mind wandered briefly to our phone call three days ago when she promised me faithfully I would see her naked soon, maybe it would be today! But I wasn’t really convinced, the fact that she was obviously hiding something just added to the overall mysteriousness of the whole thing. I hadn’t pressed the issue so far, after all my dick was still getting wet so it hasn’t seemed at all that important.
Maybe if I knew everything about her I wouldn’t even be so damn interested any more.

“See, look at him, he’s got that far away look in his eyes” Porter was obsessed with the idea I had someone, I had lied and told him and Paul that I hadn’t seen her since the failed blind date night and although it was nothing new for me to leave the studio during my lunch break, it was new and apparently noticeable that I took longer on a Wednesday now.
Hell I’d even considered telling everybody I was only working a half day on a Wednesday.

“He’s probably just working out bars in his head” Royce ever the voice of reason between the three of us offers up a perfectly reasonable explanation but Porter just narrows his eyes towards me.

“Nah, he’s up to something” Porter sounds all knowing and I finally stop holding back on the pair of them.

“I’m sat right here you pair of fucks” my tone is confrontational, they both stop what they are doing and glare at me.

My phone vibrates silently in my pocket indicating my favourite girl with no name is waiting at my apartment, its raining heavily outside she’ll be pissed that I’m not already there to let her in. Without breaking eye contact with the two pains in my asses I try to figure out a way of getting out of here without them knowing.

“Yeah we know you’re there tiny dick, we just trying to work out what you’re up to?” Royce eyes me over the rims of his glasses.

“Where do you go?” he asks

“Lunch” I reply immediately, Porter throws his hands up exasperated with me I should think and my phone vibrates again. I have to get going before she leaves and I don’t end up getting my dick sucked after all.

“I’m going to the bathroom” I send my chair spinning backwards as I leave hastily, with them staring after my rapidly retreating back, deciding not to take my car, its a five minute walk and I don’t mind getting wet.
I leave via the rear of the building, my close protection guy running along behind me as I walk briskly. He knows what I’m up to, only one who does mind and he tails off with a wink as five minutes later I walk up the little drive to the apartment. He’s paid to protect me and his discretion will be rewarded.