2. You're Makin Me High

I kept my eyes focused on the road ahead as Marshall drove us to the ridiculous motel I'd booked for Danny and I to fuck in, I can't believe that fuck had ditched me, we'd been talking about this for weeks, he knew what I wanted and seemed happy enough to give me exactly what I needed.

I had come out to fuck and it looked like I was still going to do that, just wasn't with the person I'd been planning on having sex with but I could adapt my plans I told myself. I could be reckless just this once, be wild like I should have been in my youth and I figured we never had to see each other again so I could really just go for it with him.

Marshall had been fun and it would certainly be no hardship; it had taken every bit of energy I'd had not to fall off my chair in shock when he'd pulled his hood back and revealed himself. I mean how many people had that ever happened to, I had been under the impression in fact that he never left his house and yet here he was on a blind fucking date of all things.
The world worked in mysterious ways to my mind, where good people were hurt and suffered the worst kind of losses, while the horrors of humanity walked the streets of the world happily and healthily. Where Eminem could proposition you in a restaurant and not run away screaming when you acted like a total dick towards him.

He was hot there was no denying that fact and he had to be at least fifteen years older than me and although I would never tell him this, I felt flattered that he would pay me any attention at all not when there were so many leggy, tall, thin blondes out there waiting to cater to his every need.
The restaurant had been full of them, yet bizarrely he'd only looked my way.

As he pulled into the car park outside the motel room, I began to feel nervous, maybe we could have sex with our clothes on, I would go for that, I looked over at his profile, checking him out as he parked his big car. He even managed to turn that simple task somewhat sexual. I could feel myself growing moist between my legs in anticipation of what was to possibly come, I felt uncomfortable at the thought of having sex for so many reasons, it had been three years since I'd last had sex, he was a stranger, I had at least spoken to that dick Danny on the phone a few times, him seeing me naked, me seeing him naked. I needed to get my brazen attitude back that I'd had at the restaurant and not be this vulnerable girl right now, else I'd thank him for the lift and run to my car and make the quickest getaway known to mankind.

"Well this is classy" he remarks as the car comes to a halt, I hear the sarcasm in his voice and ignore it.

"You think this is classy, wait til you're inside"

"Can't wait til I'm inside you" he counters

"Get over yourself Rapper" he chuckled as he climbed out of his car.

Rolling my eyes at him I exit his car and stroll slowly towards the door, I can feel him behind me, watching my ass as I walk in front of him.

"Pretty woman I hate to see you leave, but I love to watch you walk away, the view is outstanding" his voice has taken on a deeper, velvety tone and it was panty dropping hot, I fumble with the key in the lock because he presses his body up against mine firmly, a hand creeping round and over my breast, squeezing gently, sighing his other hand covers mine and guides it for me "stop fucking about and get inside" he whispers slowly next to my ear. It's entirely possible he's going to be way more than I can handle.

It smells a bit damp in the room as we enter and I watch as he has the exact same reaction as I did when I entered earlier to leave my bag, his nose wrinkles in distaste and he looks almost too afraid to touch anything, he looks far away, lost in thought for a moment until I laugh and his head shoots up "shit this takes me back to before I got famous, many of the places I crashed in smelt like this" he muses wandering through to the bathroom, "holy fuck, the fucking toilet should be condemned" he exclaims loudly, making hideous fake retching noises before I drag him back out and close the door, trying to forget the horror of the toilet from when I looked in there earlier. No fucking way I was touching anything in that room.