5

double update(〜^∇^ )〜

the next morning, minho woke up to the bright sunlight. he was completely wrapped up in only his white sheet. he looked around to realise that his husband wasn't there and just as he was about to get off the bed, the door to the room opened, revealing chan with a breakfast tray.

chan smiled, walking towards minho. "breakfast in bed~ tada!" minho smiled brightly, sitting up straight, against the headboard as chan unfolded the bed table, placing it on the bed. minho loved chan's cooking.

chan jumped next to minho and revealed the brealfast dishes. he had made sunny side up eggs with bacon and pancakes. basic but delicious.

◇◇◇

it was seven when the three elder kids had their breakfast time. while the maids were serving food, the kids continued to chat amongst themselves until jeongin came down the stairs, from his room, rubbing his eyes, cutely before starting to speak, gathering everyone's attention. "i had a very weird dream." he yawned making his parents coo.

"papa was screaming every now and then, saying 'faster channie' or 'right there,' calling dad and dad was like, 'i am almost there, i am almost there.' dad indeed is bad with directions." he shook his head with a face palm.

"later on, the scene changed and papa was saying, 'i am going to come, channie,' and dad said, 'come min, come for me.' and i was like why would you ask each other to come fast, why can't you both go half way so you meet faster." the boy tried looking at his upper eyelid in an attempt to show an eye roll but failed badly.

chan, who was once standing right next to minho, was now rolling on the floor laughing, literally. "YAH! BANG CHAN! GET UP! STOP LAUGHING! STOP LAUGHING OR I'LL SHOVE THIS DOWN YOUR THROAT" shouted minho with a deep red flushed face, grabbing a huge ladle, making chan laugh even harder.

the kids would probably never know what the reality was and what the dream was.

◇◇◇

"sungie grab your lunch... it's already eight." minho called for the boy. "yeah, just a minute, papa."

"is he ever on time? no! never! he gets us all late." seungmin spoke. "haha... calm down minnie. you won't be late." chan said.

after all the room to room shouting and calling, and a lot of comments from seungmin, the boys were ready to leave at eight fifteen. chan quickly grabbed his laptop bag and car keys before hurriedly pecking minho's lips mumbling a 'bye min,' rushing out of the house.

he first dropped changbin at his uni and then dropped the other two boys at their school and finally went to his company.

◇◇◇

"so, li'l bro!" "don't. ever. say. that. again. jisung." seungmin said making a disgusted face.

"yeah, yeah... whatever. anyway, today you are gonna confess to that hyun-kid right?" seungmin nodded shyly. "OH. MY. GOD. this boy right here-" he pointed towards his brother, "-he gets shy?! 'bang seungmin' gets shy?! wow... are you hearing this, people?" he exaggerated, earning a soft punch from the younger, who also covered his elder brother's mouth in embarassment while jisung continued to laugh. the kids around them looked at them weirdly as the two boys rushed into the school building.

"okay, back to the point. i wish you the best of luck." jisung winked. "i mean who can't like the most intelligent, smart and cute guy, bang seungmin? one would have to be extremely dumb to reject THE bang seungmin." jisung said making both of them chuckle together.

they, then parted ways to go to their respective classes.

◇◇◇

it was lunch time and most of the students went to the canteen while some stayed back in class. seungmin being one of them. it's not like he didn't have any friends. it's just that he was going to confess to his crush during the lunch break.

seungmin waited for the class to get a little close to empty before he went to his crush's desk, which was actually surrounded by people waiting for the tall boy.

seungmin shyly walked towards him. "u-uhm... c-can i talk to you... ummm... f-for a minute?" he asked while looking down. his crush's friends laughed at it.

"uhm yeah sure. what is it?" "umm... not here..." "then... the rooftop?" seungmin nodded shyly. "okay guys, i'll be right back." hyunjin said to his friends.

once they reached the rooftop, seungmin got the confidence to look up as there wasn't anyone else. he looked at hyunjin who stood in front of him with his hands crossed over his chest.

"are you gonna say anything?" hyuniin finally spoke up with a raised brow after about a minute of silence.

"uhm... yeah... i... i... how do i say this.... uhm... i always see you dance... you are just too good at it. i love watching you perform. not just that, i even love watching your dance practices... no i mean.. i-i don't stalk you... i... ughh... you are just so handsome... your hair, your eyes, everything about you...  uhm..." why are you revolving around the point seungmin. come straight to the point. "i like you" he blurted out at once; his own eyes widening in shock and his cheeks blushing red, almost immediately. "no... uhh... yes... uhmm... i mean-" he got cut off when he felt a hand grabbing and gently lifting his chin up.

a/n:
guess what is gonna happen:
(a) hyunjin was unable to hear him because of a passing by plane
(b) he was dreaming
(c) hyunjin would kiss him
(d) all of the above lol
(e) none of the above