30

hours of tears trailing down the wet-dry skins, throbbed their prolonged seconds in the shade of the slowly rising sun that spread paradisal ochre, in name of the happiness brought down from heaven. the divine halo of sparkle, clearing out the dense mist of gloom and darkness, wherever its feet touched the atmosphere.

long fingers stroked the head hued in the orange of the morning city, letting it rest in the homely lap.

seungmin's voice calmed the elder with a series of words flowing into his ears, fondling his crowding mind and calming his insides.

the now, pacified breathing, which held its origin in the hours of the dark night, slowly faded away through the sunlight.

the eyelashes melting into the warmth of the cheeks; the head that slowly lightened from the weight of guilt, letting itself snuggle into the comfort of the smaller boy. this tranquility covered the elder in the duvet of a certain soothing serenity.

the younger had spent hours comforting the elder, admitting how what he did was the best for everyone and that seungmin was wrong in hiding the truth from their parents. he added how grateful he was to have such a loving and caring elder brother.

the morning sun seemed to have brought a wave of peace, peirced in the crystals of its rays, drowning the ambience in the melodious chrips of the birds, marking the beginning of a new day, a new story.

the moment folded into the warm reflection of understanding in the deep orbs which appeared to be taking time, letting the tired minds settle the events of the long night in the fatigued brains.

energy-deprived but partly relieved after the heartwarming seconds of heart to heart talks from not long ago, the brothers planned on resting for a while, waiting for their parents to wake up so they could talk to them and apologise to them with composed hearts rather than agitated minds.

◇◇◇

the soft touch of a pink pair of lips left back a sweet glaze of fondness on the smooth forehead which shone behind the shadow of the curtained sun; the caressed cheeks resting embraced by the long eyelashes before the kiss stirred his soul out of the infinite seeming dark tranquil world.

the eyelashes of the man, parted ways from the lower lid; his dreamy orbs smoothly locking with the ones that held adoration tracing its way down to the calming smile which can blur out the entire world, atleast for minho. the trance fazed out the feeling of his own lips curling in the portrayal of admiration harmonized with contentment on seeing the person he loved as the first thing in the morning, after a long, tear-hazed night.

"good morning, min," the words flowed out through the lips that held the most beautiful smile. fondling with the insides of the younger, the whisper tickled his ears. chan gently booped his nose into his husband's, planting a sweet, loving, eskimo kiss; his dimples shadowing alongside his curled lips.

"good morning channie~" a croaky voice sang as giggles laced through the air that painted the walls of the room.

"you are so cute channie," minho mumbled in a cute, baby voice, looking into his husband's eyes which appeared like crescents as the man laughed. the younger slowly cupped chan's dimpled cheeks, imitating a cute, 'mwah,' eliciting a hearty chuckle from the elder.

chan gently placed a kiss on the younger's nose before passing him his best smile.

"let's get up... we need to talk to seungmin and jisung, hmm?" chan asked pulling away, looking into the minho's eyes with a certain softness, which the younger was addicted to.

◇◇◇

minho and chan sat in the living room, having their respective coffees, waiting for the kids to wake up and come down.

"h-hey dad..." chan heard a voice, seemingly, too hesitant to even be audible across the room. he looked into the direction the voice came from and minho followed his lead.

their stood a young boy. his head hung low, with an awkward expression on his face; his impatient insides painting the dark hue of his restless, expressive eyes.

behind him, stood the squirrel-like boy. his nervous figure mirroring the younger's sceptical one.

the aged yet tender eyes of the old couple, guided their vision to the pair of orbs they always sought comfort in.

the elder man's eyelashes softly made contact with his lower lid, signaling for the younger's fidgety fingers to let a deep breath soothe them. minho exhaled sharply, accepting it was time for the talk that should have happened around three chapters back, if not for the author writing unnecessarily long chapters with no more than five minute long scenes. *sigh*

chan's hands signalled the two youngest ones in the room to come sit with him and minho, once he felt he and his husabnd, both were somewhat prepared for the conversation which was about to take place.

chan shifted to one corner of the couch, leaving space for the boys to sit with chan and minho on their either side.

seungmin sat next to chan while jisung sat next to minho.

minho's eyes took notice of the uneasy look in the seventeen year old's eyes and soon enough, his hand slipped onto the younger's thigh; his small fingers gently engulfing the younger's bigger ones.

jisung's heart soothed at the gentle touch; his eyes marking the sensation as a cue to let the boy's gaze wander to the source of the much-needed calmness.

the tiny thumb lovingly caressing the back of his veiny hand, sculpted his lips into a genuine smile and the boy didn't have plans on wasting the opportunity to pass the look to his father who had induced it in the first place. jisung looked up into his papa's eyes only to see the elder already smiling at him, fondly. minho's fingers let go of the jisung's hand, reaching up to pat his head, knowing how much the boy loved it. jisung leaned into his touch; now, feeling a lot more better.

on the other half of the couch, sat chan watching seungmin bite his lip in nervousness. the man's hand found its way to the younger's back which he soon began stroking. the warmth and affection in the touch tingled the younger's insides with a calmed relaxation and soon, the boy involuntarily, closed his eyes, melting into the soothing touch.

chan leaned closer to the boy, his hand still caressing his back. "calm down, minnie. we can talk once you feel better, hmm? take your time," his sweet and loving, honey-like voice whispered into seungmin's ear and the man visibly saw the boy loosen up a bit as he closed his eyes, heaving out deep breaths.

a/n: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 💕

ik i'm being too irregular with thee updates... so, sorry again...
i'm having my exams from day after tomorrow to the twenty-forth of june so the updates might still continue to be a bit irregular for a while and the next thing i'll be uploading will be the drafts i talked about in the 'nOt An UpDaTe BuT pLeAsE rEaD' thingy...

ok bye... love you all 💕