25

chan locked the house and turned to his husband with a smile. he rested his arm around the younger's shoulder pulling him close as the couple walked to the long black car.

both the men smiled at each other before parting to get to their seats.

as soon as chan put on his seatbelt, a pair of legs slid onto his thighs. he turned to his husband who just giggled in response, leaning his back against the door, making chan shake his head with a chuckle.

the elder then, started the car and soon, stopped near an ice-cream stall that minho found very familiar. the old man smiled at the couple. "two vanilla cones?" he asked, already rummaging through his stall, picking out the cones, all set to put the ice cream scoops into them. chan just smiled and nodded (a/n: yeah, they're gonna have vanilla ice cream).

the old man smiled at chan, who sat with his window lowered just enough for his face to be visible to the male. the elderly man handed over the ice-creams to him as the couple paid him and bowed to him.

this was a place the couple had been buying the cold dessert from, for years. visiting the same place to buy the same flavoured ice-cream and that too, from the same man, always brought a feeling of nostalgia to the two who were sitting in the car.

chan gave both the cones to minho, quickly beginning to drive, again. the younger started licking his ice-cream while holding out the other cone, every few seconds, for chan to eat.

within a minute or two, chan stopped the car again and pulled out the key.

he then, turned to minho and said, "we're here," and smiled as the younger's eyes sparkled.

minho quickly pulled his legs off the elder in excitement. he dug his feet into his shoes, instantly turning to open the door, too excited to remember the presence of the cold dessert in his hands.

as soon as he reached out his hand to open the door, he became aware of his full hands and immediately turned to chan with big eyes making the elder, who was too intrigued by the younger's behaviour, chuckle.

instead of taking the cones, chan jumped off the car and walked towards the passenger's seat to open the door for minho.

minho didn't waste a second in hopping off the vehicle to run towards the beautiful beach that gleamed a neon shade of blue under the starry dark night sky as a thick misty air surrounded the ambience. the younger found himself looking at the scene in awe while the elder continued to admire his husband, chuckling at the younger's excited state while following him around.

minho then, turned to chan with stars in his eyes with his lips holding the biggest smile. he ran to the elder and almost jumped into his embrace, wrapping his arms and legs around the muscular figure. thanks to chan's strong and steady figure, the elder managed to maintain his balance, avoiding the two from falling onto the sandy ground.

minho looked into his eyes and said, "i love you~" "i love you, too min." chan giggled and kissed his husband's forehead before carrying him to the car.

the elder gently placed him on the bonnet of the black metallic body before himself walking to stand in between his legs.

"let's eat the ice-cream before it melts." chan said and minho innocently stretched out his hand, to hand the ice-cream over to his husband but rather than taking it, directly, chan prefered to follow his idea of wrapping his fingers around the younger's tiny hand which held the cone. the elder slowly brought it closer to his mouth and dived in, taking a bite while his eyes were locked with the younger's shining ones. the couple smiled lovingly at each other, staring deep into one-another's orbs.