22

""ahh~ your voice is so angelic~ all deliciously served for me, hmm?" a euphonious voice chimed into nothingness.

"i saw the comments on your last post." the mellifluent voice fluidly got veiled behind a pout.

"those people don't know you belong to me, that's why they say that, right? if they'll know you're mine," the frown moulded into a devilish smirk. "they'll not even dare to think of that." the sentence ended with high pitched giggles erupting from the sillhouette seated inside the dimly lit room.

"your voice is my drug..." a whisper was heard. "it makes me intoxicated."

a long finger traced sensually across the lucent screen, tracing out the undefined figure that shone in the eyes of the enraptured, whose lips dug underneath the sharp teeth of lust. "you are mine. just. mine."

◇◇◇

"hey, what are you watching with this much concentration?" seungmin asked, giving a gentle pat on hyunjin's shoulder, plopping next to the taller one of his two friends whom he had been hanging with, for almost two weeks, now.

hyunjin was sitting under an old tree; eyes fully engrossed in his mobile screen. "ahh! you need to watch this! i love this man so much. he is a dancer. his youtube channel has more that two million subs and he is so great. i still think he is quite underrated. like, just look at him." hyunjin cried out; his voice revealing the fanboy within.

"he's so handsome~ ughh! i wanna meet him at least once but i might die..." the boy pouted. seungmin glanced at the device to get a view of the fascinating man his friend was talking about.

as soon as the boy's gaze landed on the face of the guy that danced on the screen, his eyes went wide. he then, turned to his friend and asked, "you watch his videos?" with shock evident in his voice. "yeah! i love him. he's so awesome. he also sings songs in his live streams. i love his voice a lot. i want him to start posting some of his songs, too. not to forget, he's a great dancer as well, though, i still want people to appreciate his music as well. and you have to listen to his laughter. oh. my. god." hyunjin continued to babble.

seungmin tried his best to control himself from cooing at his friend's cuteness as a fanboy. the younger shook his head before turning back to face the taller with a slight chuckle and asking, "you really don't know him, do you?" hearing this, the taller looked a bit offended.

"i-i do! he just did a qna, too, where he told about his family. you know who his husband is?" hyunjin asked with big eyes, excitement visible in his shining orbs. the younger seemed to enjoy this. mentally smirking at the whole scene, he planned out some future moves of his.

he shook his head and the elder didn't waste a second in spelling out a name, as if he was just waiting to say it out loud. "bang. christopher. chan. the founder of cb entertainment!" the boy exclaimed enthusiastically before a frown spread on his pretty face. "i'm kinda jealous though, because..." his voice trailed off.

it was getting very difficult for seungmin to control his laughter for any longer but he was enjoying this just quite too much. "well, do you wanna die?" he asked the elder blatantly. hyunjin missed on the mischievous glint in seungmin's eyes.

"huh?" the elder got confused. "you said if you'd meet him, you'd probably die... so, do you wanna die?"

hyunjin stretched out his legs, leaning back. "well, if it means meeting lee know, i'm ready for anything." he sighed out.

the younger just hummed with a smile.

after a few moments of thinking in the calming silence of the evening, seungmin came up with an interesting plan. "hey, would like to come over to my place this weekend?"

a/n: this is a short one, so i'll be updating one more chapter today;)

and...
is hyunjin obsessed with... lee know? *oops*
oh no seungmo :c