8

a few days later

a sunday in the bang household meant a sports day where the family would play a sport together in their huge backyard.

this time, the family planned to play circle dodgeball. minho and chan's parents along with felix were also supposed to join the family this time.

they did not plan on following the n-number of rules because they were more focused on enjoying the game.

they decided that the one who would get hit by the ball will join the outer circle while the one who hit them will go inside the circle.

initially, minho, felix, jeongin, mr. lee and mrs. bang went towards the centre while the others formed the outer circle.

jisung started the game, throwing the ball right at felix who beautifully dodged it.

seungmin who had caught the ball was choosing his target when he saw jeongin making puppy eyes at him. "meee pwease, minnie~" the boy said trying to act cute, with his lower lip pushed outwards, to which the elder boy softly threw the ball towards him, intentionally missing the shot, earning a giggle from the little boy.

without a warning changbin threw the ball at mrs. bang who was standing right in front of him. "oh no." she pouted before exchanging places with her eldest grandson.

mrs. bang threw the ball at mr. lee and got an entry back in the centre.

the game continued and minho started feeling weak. his head was spinning a bit but he ignored it.

after a while, the ball was with jisung, again and as he was about to throw it, everyone's attention was grabbed by a loud thud.

everyone rushed to the centre to pick up minho who had passed out on the ground. chan lifted his husband and took him into the living room where he laid him on the couch. mrs. bang and mrs. lee rushed to get some water and juice while felix rubbed the male's palms.

they quickly sprinkled some water on the guy's face, which seemed to have helped as minho slightly squinted his eyes before opening them.

he was then, helped into a sitting position by his husband before getting offered some juice.

"did you have breakfast minho?" "yeah, i did dad."

"it must be the warm weather." "hmm... playing under the bright sunlight without drinking any water or anything." the parents discussed.

"hey minho, have this." mr. lee gave him a sandwich, seeing which made him want to puke. not that it didn't look appetizing. mr. lee's sandwiches had a separate fanbase in the family. minho himself didn't know why just seeing the food made him feel weird.

later, he was sent into his room to rest while the parents of the couple were preparing to leave and so was felix.

after sleeping for a few hours, minho woke up to the feeling of throwing up. he quickly ran into the bathroom and crouched down in front of the pot.

chan, who heard minho gag right when he entered the room, went into the bathroom to see what was up. he rubbed minho's back while the said man continued to gag and throw up.

the fact that minho didn't fall sick easily made chan worried. he stroked the younger's back till he was asleep.

it took chan, minutes of thinking for it to strike him that somewhat similar things used to happen when the younger was pregnant earlier.

his eyes widened as he slowly turned to look at his partner who was sleeping peacefully before he got up to go and buy a pregnancy test.