19

once, ari left, mrs. bang told minho and chan that mr. bang and her too, would leave.

the moment, mrs. bang left the kitchen, minho let go his clenched fists that were turning almost white and immediately burst into tears. his body was shaking as he clenched onto chan's t-shirt, burrying his face into the elder's chest.

chan's heart broke as he saw his husband in such a vulnerable state. minho usually got glossy-eyed at times but he rarely broke down in front of anyone.

"i-i'm s-sorry... i'am sorry ch-chan..." the younger cried out in a trembling voice. chan's heart ached hearing that and he continued to rub circles on his back, pulling him even closer into himself.

"why are you sorry? you did nothing wrong, love. you are the best husband anyone can have." chan softly whispered into his husband's ear.

"b-but you... you don't really w-want the baby... you just agreed to have it because... because of... m-me... you sacrifice everything f-for me but i? i am j-just selfish." minho continued to sob, hicupping through his words.

"shhh... it's not like that, min. don't ever say that, okay? i also want this baby, hmm? this is our decision. not yours. not mine. but ours. you get that? and you are not selfish. never were. how can someone who thinks about everyone before deciding anything be selfish? i know how much you've sacrificed for all of us." chan said before resting his head on the younger's head, tightening his grip around his waist.

he continued to mumble sweet nothings into the younger's ear while stroking his back in efforts to make him feel better.

chan planned on not telling the children about any of this for the time being.

he slowly pulled away from the hug to cup his husband's face and plant a loving kiss on his forehead before carrying him to their bedroom where he sang minho, who was already tired from all the crying, to sleep.

◇◇◇

minho woke up around five in the evening, feeling a huge hand caressing his hair. he softly opened his eyes to see his husband looking at him with adoration.

as soon as chan noticed that minho was awake, he smiled.

"you're up, min?" he asked in the sweetest voice possible. "no. i'm still asleep." minho said with a straight face, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms and legs around the elder before nuzzling his face into chan's mascular chest, earning a giggle from the elder.

"i love you hihi." "i don't." minho replied with an expressionless face. a sleepy minho really was something else.

"aww but then why are you cuddling me?" "because you are my pillow~" "oh~ the pillow you hump-" "bang fucking chan-" "nah! chan fucking bang and you are the bang~" chan smirked "chan i swear i'll kick you out of the bed if you don't stop. i'm trying to sleep here and..." "and?" "... and you're making me thirsty for your peepee, daddy~ mmm~ please let me suck you off~" minho sang seductively before his expression turned blank and he added, "fuck off," covering his face with the blanket as chan burst out laughing.

"i need to sanitize my ears, oh lord~~ what did i just witness?!" seungmin exclaimed standing outside the 'open' door looking at his parents.

"atleast close the door when you do this stuff. ughh!" the boy shook his head.

"anyways, i'm going to a friend's place. will be back by seven or something." chan nodded as minho slowly revealed his face from under the blanket. "which friend?" "new friend. her name is areum. she lives near the xyz street." minho nodded and the boy left.

chan then, turned towards his husband with a smirk. minho knew what was coming so he quickly tried to pull the blanket over his flushed face but failed as chan pulled the blanket away and pinned the younger down.

"hmm... now, about what you said earlier. so... min is thirsty, huh? he wants to suck his daddy off?" chan asked in a deep, husky voice. "well, what is stopping min, hmm?" "daddy~ the door's open" minho pouted.

chan quickly jumped off the bed and closed the door before again hovering over his husband's tiny figure.

"now, min wants to suck daddy off, hmm?" minho innocently nodded with big doe eyes and turned them both over so now, he was on top of chan. he slowly leaned down till their faces were only a few centimeters apart, their breaths fondling each other's lips before they both burst into laughter.

"we are stupid." "yes we are." "this was the funniest thing we've done so far haha. i don't know how it was so hot when the couple in the movie did it." "i know right." the couple continued to laugh.

they tried to recreate the scene they saw in the movie they watched the previous night. the moment the scene popped up they decided to try it atleast once because they found it just too hot.

minho cutely snuggled into chan as the laughter slowly died down. he nuzzled his face into the crook of chan's neck with his legs and arms falling on the bed on either side of the elder. soon, he found himself getting sleepy again, in the warmth.

a/n: idk what i've done in this chapter lmao.

p.s.: this wasn't meant to be a kink shame or anything like that. it was just that they tried to act out a scene from the movie but it didn't turn out the way it was in the movie and they ended up laughing. i apologise if it offended anyone.