9

silence laid as a blanket around him, echoing his loud heartbeats.

he stood surrounded by the tall walls of the bathroom with the pregnancy test bought by his husband held up right in front of his eyes by his own shaky hands. the two lines on display making his breath hitch.

he gulped, slowly lowering his hand. he let out a heavy breath, reaching for the door knob.

the moment he opened the door, chan shot up from his laying position on the bed to look at minho, expecting him to speak.

minho looked down as he just nodded at chan who then, stood up and came towards him to pull him into a hug. he rested his chin on the younger's head, who buried his face into his chest.

minho was so confused and worried that he couldn't even control his own emotions. actually, he wasn't even sure of his own emotions.

he didn't think that the pregnancy test would come out positive and now that it had, he was scared of how their little kids would react, how changbin and felix would react, how their own parents would react. it was sure enough it was going to affect their fanbase and work as well but in no case, was minho letting go of his baby. what horrified the male the most was the risks in pregnancy at his age. minho knew that chan was having a somewhat similar war inside his mind as well.

chan, who felt how confused minho would have been, kissed his forehead before mumbling, "don't take stress, min, hmm? it's all going to be okay. just take your time and decide what you want and tell me, hmm?" chan said looking at the younger, wiping off the tears the man didn't even realise he had rolling down his cheeks. the elder hugged his husband, "i am with you in whatever you decide, min," he said with a small, calming smile.

"i-i want the baby, chan." chan smiled at him and said, "then we will have the baby, okay?" and minho slightly nodded. chan then kissed the younger's tears away, peppering kisses all over his face, making him giggle. chan always had that calming effect on him. he indeed was an awesome husband.