33

p.s.: from now on, i'll try writing in the style i used during the first few chapters of this book (let's call it style A) as some people are having difficulty understanding what i've been writing for the past few chapters (let's call it style B)... but i'll still be using style B at places where i need to write an intense/mysterious scene or describe the intensity of a situation/feelings as i've realised that it kinda helps me in explaining the situation better and deeper. also, it's kinda like, now i am having slight difficulty writing without style B cuz i guess i have gotten used to it(?)

so, to sum it up, we can say that for the majority of the areas, i'm gonna try using style A but at some places i might use style B as well, for better expression of emotions(?) if that makes sense 😅

so, i have some idea for if you guys still face problems understanding what i write... maybe, i can post a bracket thingy to give a basic explanation of the complex(?) paras and if anyone still has any sort of problem understanding anything, feel free to reach out to me for an explanation:) does this sound good or do you guys have any other suggestions?

anyways, back to the story...

confusion was all that had him grasped; his mind thinking back to his unconscious self, holding it responsible for the careless seeming act of accepting some random request.

the uncalled moment making the fingers anxious enough to silence the peircing quietness dripping through the timeless hourglass with the whisper of his senses tingling his insides, warning him that it was more than what he could have ever thought; yet the ignorance of his tired body, shrugging off the unpleasant feeling, letting the male's index finger double tap the notification, allowing the app to open in front of the sleep-deprived squint of his eyes.

opening the app, the male saw a certain message in the primary section of the dms on his professional account; the username intriguing his insides into thinking when he added that account to his primary dm list.

the curiosity engulfed his already, dizzy-drowsy mind which didn't waste a second in guiding his finger to open the message.

if the male was lost earlier, he was almost burried below a mountain of confusion and curiosity, now. the link held in front of his eyes didn't speak much either and the context as per the user said nothing more than the link being related to some fan edit that he must watch.

even before he could give himself the time to think wisely, his finger had already made contact with the boldly highlighted link, which did nothing other than turning the screen of the device, black for a complete second before guiding the male back to the dms. he tried opening the link a few more times before giving up at the constant loss at the accessibility but being the polite person he was known as, he chose the option of sending a smiley face with a heart emoticon, at the least, in the name of a response for what he had been sent.

considering the acception of that dm, a mere mistake, the male set his mind out of the confusion before closing the app and turning on the silent mode for his phone to avoid any further disturbance, before switching the device off and keeping it away, on the night stand.

as soon as his hands came resting on his tummy, he let out a sigh; the heavy breath leaving his insides, allowing him to relax and that is when realiy hit him. his eyes widened. he lost his precious sleep for absolutely nothing!

"ughhhh!!!" his throat aggresively pushed a groan past his frowning lips as his eyes squinted tightly, clearly letting his frustrated face expose it's irritation to the dark surroundings while his legs constantly rose and fell, hitting the mattress in heavy, throbbing beats with his body squirming in uneasiness.

"why does it have to happen to me?! ughh! neither could i sleep, nor could i see the fan edit which i sacrificed my precious slumber for!" the constant, faint whines echoed along the depths of the empty hallways, through the middle of the night.