an update! but... not really

what the fuck is up

would y'all believe me if i said i was taking a nap since october ;)

sheeeeesh i just got back into this account after the LONGEST TIME and we're at 20k reads?? wild babes

anyway onto more serious matters 😏

there's no one reason why this book is unfinished. i didn't really have time to keep up with it anymore (the school year has been stressful asf for me), i had writer's block, and i honestly just wasn't that interested in the fandom anymore. so if you were wondering about that, there it is.

the book was nearing its end anyway... but i actually have two chapters just sitting in the "vault," if you will. if y'all want me to i'll post them, but they don't tie anything up whatsoever. you'll still be left hanging like you have been for the past 6 months. it could be worse. pick your poison, i guess. i could, possibly, become determined enough to finish the story on a better note, but i doubt that will happen either, honestly.

anyway. i just wanted to come back here and tell all of you thank you. reading through your comments, old and new, brings a smile to my face. it makes me happy to know that i've made something people love and enjoy. when i first started out i had no idea where the story was even going; i just wanted to have some fun.

(OH N ALSO TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAD A 160 COMMENT THREAD IN ONE OF THE CHAPTERS: I LOVE U TWO THE MOST OMG I HOPE YOURE DOING WELL)

i'm moving on to bigger and better things. i honestly don't think i'll be active on this account anymore after all of this, but it's a good break i think. once again, though, thank you for all of the support. my first successful fanfic was a roller coaster ride but i'm just. LOVE YOU GUYS

(this is longer than some of the actual chapters in the book someone pls tell me to shut up)

bye,
aurora 🌸