Chapter 7

i just lift one of my hands from her grasp to turn her on her side so she can cuddle me. she buries her head in my chest and sobs, happy tears i hope.

"s-sorry"

billie pov

poor baby, i bet this is really overwhelming for her. i would say something but i feel like it will just make her more overwhelmed so i am just holding her until she is calmed down.

a long while later i feel a small vibration between my boobs. is she talking? "sorry, baby, i can't hear you in there" i chuckle.

she lift her head out of my chest and looks at me. "i said, 'my feelings get the best of me sometimes'" she smiles with uncertainty, almost as if she's looking for an okay from me.

"it's okay" i say and rub her back a little.

y/n rolls herself out of my grasp and lays on her back, "i wish my emotions weren't so strong all the time. you know? i wish i didn't fall hard and fast for girls i barely know and i wish i could process happy emotions without completely falling apart."

i smile at her, "so those were happy tears."

she gives me a cute smile, "yes, yes they were, billie"

"good" i lay down next to her and we both stare at the ceiling for a while until i get an idea.

i smirk and turn over to look at her. she notices and turns to me, waiting for me to speak.

"i have an idea" i give her a devious smile.

"oh, god, what is it?" she chuckles, looking blissfully into my eyes.

"you know how saying my name made you freak the fuck out?" she starts to turn pink.

"yessss, billie, don't flatter yourself"

"well, maybe you could call me something else so that doesn't happen again." 

she smiles widely, "oooh! like boo bear!"

"I was thinking something more like, daddy"

she widens her eyes and lets out a loud ass laugh, "BILLIEEE OH MY GOSH" she comes over and whispers into my ear, "there are literal children watching our every move"

"and how would they know what it means? we could just tell them it is another word for a friend" i wink. "pleaseee, i would love it"

"damn, billie, i didn't know you were kinky"

"you know me, i'm the kink monster" and with that, i tackle her to the ground with tickles, "do it! do it! call me daddy!" i exclaim through laughter.

"HAHA BILLIEE STOPP OMG I CANT BREATHEE" she giggles.

"that's not my name" i say mischievously, still laughing with the beautiful girl underneath me.

"O-K-KAY OKAY HAHA AAH- DADDY! ST-STOPP, PLEEAASSEEE" 

she keeps giggling on the ground after i stop and i lay down next to her again, "see, it's not that hard"

she smiles, "i think i'll stick to boo bear"

i turned on my side to look at her again. this is bliss.

My thoughts are interrupted by junie entering the room, "hello, humans!"

"hey, junie! what's got you in a good mood?" y/n says.

"im just so happy i got to study you guys! i have always wanted to go to earth and here i am, talking to humans

that makes me chuckle, "i am glad we could be of service to you. what are we gonna do for the next 5 days?" i ask.

"okay, so we worked out a plan for you guys over the next few shins- or, umm days" they look at us nervously.

"shins?" i ask.

"yeah, uh well, shins for us are like hors to you"

i chuckle at the sound of the word, "do you mean hours?"

their face turns red, "oh, yes, i'm so sorry! i-"

"hey, hey it's okay, come here" y/n opens her arms for the child and they look at her with confusion.

i step in, "you are supposed to hug her now" i smile.

"oh.. i have never hugged anyone before" they say. now that sounds sad.

"just give it a try," i reassure them.

they slowly make their way towards y/n and she wraps her arms around the small body. junie takes in the embrace and when y/n pulls away, they cling to her tightly. she just continues to hold them until they pull away. "wow, thanks" they said.

"anytime" y/n assures.

junie gets back up and begins to explain the plan, "okay, so for the last couple of days we have just let you guys bond and get to know each other, which i guess worked because you look like you have been friends for years, the way you act around each other"

y/n smiles at me and i smile back.

"and for the next 5 days we will have an activity for you to complete each day. the first day, we will test your motor skills, through physical tests, like throwing objects or catching them. the second day, we will test your knowledge, through your ability to complete math equations-"

y/n giggles, interrupting junie and their speech. i look over at her, knowing she's probably making fun of me for being homeschooled, "yes, y/n, would you like to tell me why you think that is so funny?" i ask.

she tries to hold in her laughter, "no, boo bear, i wouldn't dare" she smirks.

junie awkwardly clears their throat and continues, " on the third day, we will be testing your emotional maturity. we will separate the two of you and tell you lies until you believe them. it will be fun."

"w-what??" i hear y/n say, interrupting junie.

honestly, i was thinking the same thing.

junie just continues, not wanting to answer more questions, "and on the fourth day, we will test your emotional maturity again, putting your confused selves back in the same room together and we'll see what happens" they say that so mischievously, and i thought these were just innocent children.

"and on the fifth day we are just gonna erase your memories and let you go" they say, smiling warmly. they leave abruptly, not wanting to answer any questions and y/n and i just stare at each other.

"erase our memories?" y/n asks, on the verge of tears. wow she cries a lot.