Chapter 16

"oh, baby," i take her into my arms again and whisper into her ear, "why don't i take you home?"

billie pov

i move y/n to the passenger seat of dragon and i hop into the driver's side, placing my right hand on y/n's thigh. The affects of whatever brainwashing junie did is wearing off, but it's always nice to have an excuse to touch her.

 i notice that students have collected outside of the school, murmurs of astonishment coming from the crowd. i can hear things like "she's blonde!" and "oh my god, how does she know y/n?" before i leave, i drive by the group and roll the window down.

"i love each and every one of you guys! thank you for supporting me and for letting me take y/n off your hands today," and with that, i drive out of the parking lot and turn down a street.

"baby, can you tell me how to get to your house?" i ask tentatively.

"uhh, y-yeah. go left right here and turn right onto chestnut drive," she stutters a little, "our house is the one on the r-right with the big pine tree in the yard."

"okay, baby," i respond, rubbing my thumb comfortingly on her thigh where i placed my hand.

we drive in quiet, only the soft beat of music coming from the radio. i see y/n just looking out the window, taking deep breaths. she seems really worked up and overwhelmed, but once we get to her house i am sure she will calm down more. i mean, if my symptoms are wearing off then hers must be too.

i drive into the empty driveway of her house and stop to text my mom before exiting the car.

i am okay, just stopped by a friends house for a little while

okay. be safe, billie. love you lots!

of course mom, love you too

i turn off the car and reluctantly remove my hand from y/n's leg. i step around to the other side of the car, to open the door for her. when i look through the window i see her cute little sleeping face.

aw, she fell asleep. that must be a good sign.

i open the door slowly, trying not to wake up the angel before me and i lift her shaky body from the leather seats. her face rests in between my tits and i am not complaining. 

as i am standing at the front door, i quickly and clumsily look for y/n's house keys in her backpack, finding them in a small pocket and unlocking the door. it appears nobody is home, as there were no cars in the driveway and no evidence of anyone in the house either. i make my way upstairs, hoping to find y/n's room. i turn onto a hallway and peek through the cracked open doors until i look inside one room to see my own face staring back at me.

here we are.

i tenderly open the door, stepping into the room. there is evidence of her love for me on every wall and every shelf. it's cute, really. i pull down her duvet and slide her body inside, covering it up yet again. i would take a nap beside her, but i don't know what one would think if they came home to billie eilish cuddling their daughter, so i thought i'd better not.

instead, i take to peeking around her room and fiddling with her knick knacks. i'm nosey, what can i say.

y/n pov

my eyes slowly flutter open as light catches them, making me blink harder. i hear someone shifting around in my room, so i turn my head slightly to see billie making my bad guy figurine do the splits. i chuckle lightly and the adorable girl turns around, and smiling at me ingenuously.

"how was your sleep?," she asks, sitting beside me on the bed.

"oh it was... nice," i respond. 

god why am i so awkward?

i feel the affects of whatever corelda did to me wearing off, but i am still nervous.

"sorry i'm so nervous," i admit.

"don't worry about it, kitten," she assures, "you're still afraid?"

i think for a moment, "yes... but no?" i can't get the words out of my mouth. i mean billie eilish is sitting right in front of me and last night was not a dream. i repeat, not a dream.

"i guess the 'she's gonna murder me'  fear is going away but the 'wow she's billie eilish and shes looking at me'  fear is still very much there," i chuckle awkwardly.

"aww baby, you're adorable," she coos, "when is your family getting home?"

"not till late evening," i respond.

she beams, "perfect! how about we hang out a little bit and get your little self feeling more comfortable around me?" as the words leave her mouth, she pokes my side and giggles.

i squeal a little bit, being extremely ticklish, and lightly punch her arm, "alright, eilish, ever play speed?"

"YES," she exclaims.

a/n:

alright, i think that is it for this story. thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed! i have another story for you to read if you like (more well thought out than this one) and i hope you have a good day! don't forget to vote, thanks!

p.s. if you are unsatisfied with the ending just know in my head they developed a lovely relationship after this and fell in lOoOoOoVe and all the good shit lol.